Thseeds Darkstar. (Finished)

• Thread starter og dmc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
og dmc

og dmc

Ive tried several Thseeds strains . The hog, kushage,Darkstar and burmeese to name a few. I've been able to acquire 2 keepers with allot of them resembling hemp. I've ripped them before and I'm going to do it again. Idk what it is, but there is a plant that they are using in their breeding that is 100% shit! This particular pheno was showed up heavily in at lest 3 of their strains. It was so shitty it's image is burned into my mind. I wrote a thread a few years back and I compared their burmeese to straight hemp. There latest offering is no different. If you want rope, thseeds has what you need. If you want dope, better look somewhere else.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

duhhhhhhh.....I know adam well and would even call him a friend but I do not respect what he did to the seed game,

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
That's sucks man we have a Hog, that is a couple years old, From a TH Seeds Breeders pack that is just awesome, still have the mom, run her ever cycle, Killer smoke.
Buddy just bought 2 breeders packs of the Dark Star, hope it turns out now..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Well that sucks because Burmese is something I've wanted since the first time I smoked it. We had BC's Burmese and it was all that. But that a long time ago.. I've smoked a few THSeeds crosses and liked them...nothing special though. I grew Darkstar once.....total mutant plant..

og dmc

og dmc

I remember burmese back in the day. The lineage of thseeds version isn't even remotely similar. I think it was federation seed bank that first introduced burmese to the masses.

RIPP

RIPP

THseeds Burmese Kush
12-jpg.341920

15-jpg.348293

og dmc

og dmc

Lifestyle. Your plant looks similar to a darkstar I have. Adam has said before, a grower can find a keeper in a ten pack and produce thousands of cuts. So he is well aware his plants aren't very stable a display a lot of variation. Having said that, yes it does produce THC, and a few (in my case one) might even turn out to be keepers. The problem I have, is when I pay high dollar for seeds that have the claim " strongest strain on earth, I expect a pack of good seeds. I shouldn't have to plant 3 packs to find a good keeper. Heath Robinson as well as myself and many others have pointed this out. If that is dark star above, which Im sure it is by the leaf shape, I would say you have a pheno very similar to the one I found and you will likely have a great plant. The " hemp pheno" i am talking about grows very straight, no branching and very narrow, long fan leaves. It looks like hemp when its growing.

lifestyle

lifestyle

This seed came to me as a bonus with my order (fem). Afterwards i saw its pretty expensive. Its my first indoor grow now. Not much time for veg though. Its 35cm. now, topped and in its 1st week of flowering. Very much hope i got ur pheno.

A

AlterEgo860

sage was amazing.. but so far.. everything else ive grown was shit.. I have some Sage x Skunk.. I think skunkage.. its called.. that ive yet to pop.. but honestly.. there Burmese looked ok.. but had no smell or taste whatsoever.. the hog.. had no high at all.. and da purps tried 2 packs. not a single seed germed. and og dmc is fucking right too. because ive seen this pheno.. and it grows very straight up no branchin or barely any.. huge leaves.. buds start at week 6 lookin like there mght be something there.. and then u get to finish. and its very disappointing.. almost like rogue pollen got into there breeding lab.. or something because it seems like this pheno pops up in few different strains.. with SO CALLED DIFFERENT GENETICS..

og dmc

og dmc

I have some news that will make you happy lifestyle. The darkstar keeper I found is turning out sick. It has an amazing smell like spicy buble gum, nice size nugs and frost. The other 3 I have are straight hemp though. I also have some querkle and skywalker going. The querkle is amazing and the sky walker in impressive. Another cool thing I observed is there is a querkle pheno that looks exactly and I mean in every way , like a purple wreck I had. Both are a dopplelganger of the cut. With all that being said, there are some good phenos in the darkstar, but be prepared to do some work to find them. Cheers.

Og Dmc

Last edited:
TheCannalope

TheCannalope

Good to know! I'm new to buying seeds online but will only buy the tried-and-true dank. Am trying to get a good knowledge of online breeders and whose seeds are solid. Will definitely avoid THseeds, thanks!

og dmc

og dmc

No problem. Right now subcool and TGA are putting out some good stuff.

Top Bottom