Thseeds Darkstar. (Finished)

• Thread starter og dmc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
og dmc

og dmc

I would grow them. I just wouldnt dedicate a whole grow to them. IfI couldn't grow more than ten plants at a time, I would simply grow one per cycle. That way if they are crap you will know with out sacrificing too much time, money or space. Good things can be had in a pack of THseeds but they aren't as easy to find.

og dmc

og dmc

Im Not familiar with the DPD. I've heard of it, but never had it. With seeds you just never know. Some packs have multiple keepers, some you don't find one. Its a rll of the dice much of the time. But when you find that plant that just stands out from the others it's worth it. I got a really good kushage out of a pack of thseeds. I ran it for 5 yrs and it was a very special plant. One of the few I will always remember. So run those bad buys. Happy hunting!

shoestring

shoestring

Oh iam fixin to. Believe that. I usually just stick with clones but i.was at the store with my cousin. And.it was impulse more than anything. Back about 10 to15 years ago if you got a ten pack and.had fairly decent and basic.garderning skills you got a keeper mom or two. Now a days ur lucky to not get a hermie. What happened to real cannabis plant breeding? Money? Most of these cats we all know arent really breeding a damn thing.

og dmc

og dmc

Thank you! Breeding projects used to be ongoing for years before a seed release. Now it is obvious many seed companies are rushing untested gen 1 crosses to the market. What they don't realize is eventually people will stop buying these seeds and breed their own if they continue to put out hermie trash..

shoestring

shoestring

Which is one of the reasons i just bought a big ass tent for my new improved veg room. I already got 2 400 watt halides and an 8 bulb t5. Getting.me another t5 and iam going to do my own closet pollen chuckin. I been growing a.long.ass time but ive never done much seed making. But iam going.to soon. Iam just going to keep it.all in house and just.cross everything i got to see what kind of luck i can get. Seems to be what were paying good.money for someone else to do. If i make seeds myself for free than i dont care about stability or hermies or wild phenotypes. I can just.throw.em away and.keep going. As it is now were all paying hundreds.of dollars for these fly by night so called breeders to do testing.for them. Screw that.

shoestring

shoestring

My uncle down in southern michigan has been growing a columbian sativa outdoors since 1980. The structure totally doesnt even look like a sativa anymore. But the buds, taste and high does. And it finishes by early november now. He said said.the first 5 years it wouldnt even be ready till after the frost and was a total nightmare to work with. But hes worked it so much that hes got her down now. The same plants. Same male and female seeds he keeps out in his big ass yard year after year. And.last time i saw him we smoked some and it was as good if.not better than that original kali mist that was going around in the late nineties. I would like to throw some male and female genetics at that and see what i can come up with.

audiohi

audiohi

Wait.... was this thread called something else yesterday... or was I really high?! I'm confused

og dmc

og dmc

Lol It was called THsedds sux! I changed it since thats a bit harsh.

shoestring

shoestring

Sorry. Didnt mean to jack the thread all up with my ramblin. Iam stoned to.the gills too. Darkstar from thseeds. Almost bought a pack the other day. Peace out!

og dmc

og dmc

Its cool, that is actually whatthis strain was about anyway. Subpar breeders.

Top Bottom