Thseeds Or B.o.g.?

• Thread starter CubbyT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CubbyT

Which strain has the better seed quality and turpine profile or robust flavor? The Bogglegum from BOG or the bubblegum from THseeds?

C

CubbyT

Can't really speak for th but I did meet bog at the cup and got some of his bogglegum and it was straight candy gum
Thats what i hear...but i met adam dunn with thseeds at the emerald cup through my buddy and he was fucking awesome and my buddy in two years of trying seeds says thseeds are the most reliable and stable seed stock he has encountered...just two phenos a purple one and non purple one for the most part and 70% they are females...

C

CubbyT

Can't really speak for th but I did meet bog at the cup and got some of his bogglegum and it was straight candy gum
How many phenos did you encounter? And the female germination rate? Im trying to avoid feminized seeds and auto flower strains....

drewski85

drewski85

I've never heard anything bad said about BOG. His sour bubble is straight. My father-in-law got th seeds bubblegum and it was mediocre at best. 2 nice plants out of a pack.1 male & 1 female. there was a sweet-ish smell, but no bazooka joe style aromas. I'd go with bogbubble, sour bubble, or his lsd.

H

happy b

Thats what i hear...but i met adam dunn with thseeds at the emerald cup through my buddy and he was fucking awesome and my buddy in two years of trying seeds says thseeds are the most reliable and stable seed stock he has encountered...just two phenos a purple one and non purple one for the most part and 70% they are females...
No offense to your friend but thats not true.out all the BIG dutch names theyr one of the better ones but compared to companies like bodhi,seed junky and all the smaller less known breeders they dont compare i promise.i ran th seeds for years and while at the time i thought they were good,but wen i started useing lesser known breeders with good reps my whole outlook changed.i thought"why the fuck have i been wastin my time on these "big" seed ci,s wen its the smaller ones that have the fire" and i havnt looked back since.and although iv never personally ran bog i would use his bg before th but if i was gettin bubble gum beans id go serious seeds which i have done and would love to do again.th seeds bg is said to be from the same line as serious but theyv taken it to more indica leaning while serious is more to the sativa side.although its still indica dom.

C

CubbyT

Id go bog my friend !!
@happy b said it , most times the small breeders bring that fire !!!
My friend just happens to know adam dunn and shakes him down for his personal stash somehow or something im not sure how he does it....he hasnt tried all the seed companies by any means and is trying out the Bog line now... I personally want to do as much research as possible before i make the transition from clones to seeds. Im a small organic grower who wants to find a super stable seed stock in which i can pick phenos real easily and have the mothers produce healthy clones and not have and gene mutations, auto flower problems etc... Tnelz has been pointing me in the right direction and im really interested in loompa right now and mota...

C

CubbyT

I mean loompa looks like they have exactly what i want! Except im afraid that they dont have the name appeal almost thinking about giving their strains different names if i grow them just to satisfy the uneducated consumer who thinks blue dream is the best out there. Id love to sell clones to dispensaries but im afraid they might not want some real shit in a world of mtv kush... I rambled more than i would like there but i hope you get my drift...

C

CubbyT

My friend just happens to know adam dunn and shakes him down for his personal stash somehow or something im not sure how he does it....he hasnt tried all the seed companies by any means and is trying out the Bog line now... I personally want to do as much research as possible before i make the transition from clones to seeds. Im a small organic grower who wants to find a super stable seed stock in which i can pick phenos real easily and have the mothers produce healthy clones and not have and gene mutations, auto flower problems etc... Tnelz has been pointing me in the right direction and im really interested in loompa right now and mota...
But BogBubble seems real intriguing

kds710

kds710

Telling them some loompa buds are the commercial blue dream they think they want would be far less profitable than letting the heads do a quick read up on the foodog or whichever name they dont find appealing to their ears and let them realize you have something fairly exclusive imo. So true though, purple hazes and blue dreams sell like hotcakes over other great strains with not as cool a name

C

CubbyT

Telling them some loompa buds are the commercial blue dream they think they want would be far less profitable than letting the heads do a quick read up on the foodog or whichever name they dont find appealing to their ears and let them realize you have something fairly exclusive imo. So true though, purple hazes and blue dreams sell like hotcakes over other great strains with not as cool a name
At hempcon this year a gentic sampling company said that all over the world they receive samples and last year or this year 1/3 of the samples were labeled blue dream but half of that third was not at all...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I feel the opposite about blue dream out here in co every one has it no-one wants it I hate changing names but so it sells I call it blueberry haze and people love it

C

CubbyT

Ha! Over the years my only conclusion is that the consumer base isnt consuming marijuana for the right reasons. It shouldnt only be about smell or looks. Its not a good thing to get a headache or have ot burn your throat(maybe lungs and nose if its fully of tricomes) your not supposed to just have a bag to pull out at the bar to be cool or etc... We need more people doing for medical reasons. Not for pop culture reasons but its happening i just dont think fast enough and legalization will only commercialize it further and further have it separate from its medical purpose...but im ranting now and need to smoke a bowl nothing is fucked man...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I 100% agree everyone is about names till they see it I have some ill tardis that based off name alone don't move but then they see it and automatically put the off back sometime you got a just let thennuggets speak for it's self

H

happy b

I was just reading through that and i was thinkin"he needs loompa" then i see u say tnelz already pointed u in that direction.for growin from seeds loompas yeti f3 is sick.almost every pheno is desirable.

Dabominable

Dabominable

^Those good outdoor strains as well? I've been drooling over the yeti f3 pic i see everytime im browsing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom