Thunderfudge's Sour Larry Resurrection

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
she looks awesome full o beans!there's not many breeders who would get into a project that takes a few years to reach theyr goal.good job fudgey fella
Thanks Bee! It
didn't elite gen release beans recently?i was certain i saw him with a wad o bean packs on insta last year.not 100% if they were elite gen packs as the pic was blurry.I'm sure he was talkin with Big Buddy about a release on that page
Yea he had some substance problems and only stayed out for a few months.he was a nice enuf dude and had some great stories,I shared all my initial work and originals with him,Karma G as well.So those little blue baggies are that much rarer now.lol.KG had one helluva EGBC stash!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
yeah your probably right coz elite was talking like a someone had gave him those beans ,not that he had made em which i thought strange at the time but i thought i may have somehow misunderstood ,you know,with me being a cabbage an all.
Yea @bigbuddy gave him a bunch of packs to get back on his feet as well

Dbear180

Dbear180

At a point.they still need to finish,I try not to count my chickens until they are in bags of 10-12 bro ;)

Hey man just wanna say I think it's really cool as a breeder you come to the forums & talk shop!
& Speaking of bags of 10-12, I was looking at your Fire Alien Blackberry, it's been a while since I've come a cross a good blackberry. Doesn't seem like many breeders are working with it anymore. How'd you like yours? I havent run any of your strains before, but based on what I've seen & read about everything else you've got out there, I'm about sold on a few packs of that fabb.

The strawberry firefighter & strawberry fire lemonade sound like pretty killer flavors too lol.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey man just wanna say I think it's really cool as a breeder you come to the forums & talk shop!
& Speaking of bags of 10-12, I was looking at your Fire Alien Blackberry, it's been a while since I've come a cross a good blackberry. Doesn't seem like many breeders are working with it anymore. How'd you like yours? I havent run any of your strains before, but based on what I've seen & read about everything else you've got out there, I'm about sold on a few packs of that fabb.

The strawberry firefighter & strawberry fire lemonade sound like pretty killer flavors too lol.
Thanks bro,I try to stop in when I get time.blackberry kush.... I still think the best BlackBerry cross made is 1st gen kimbo.Its a tough terpene profile to add to vs dilute,so coupled with the slight auto flower tendency she's a tough one.
I'd wait for @svedka 's orgnkid bbk bx2.he crossed my BlackBerry bubba ogers back to bbk and grew the stock out and crossed those back to bbk again.He has held the cut for years. He was actually where I got it from for exotic back in the day.
There's some great stuff in that fas gear.that male was so solid.ill probably continue a few of the lines at some point.right now I'm still on the hard lime stuff.Between the mint julep and a few others I've got my hands full atm.lol
20180907 090837
sour larry lime pebbles has my full attention right now,(key lime pie x sour larry pebbles)×(key lime pie x sour larry pebbles.1st 2 trays are the #4 klp dom,2nd 2 are the #9 SLP dom.
That key lime pie cut was brought back from cali as SUNSET SHERBET,but after growing her 3 times and wishing she was it came out that darkheart let a few trays go as SS when they are actually KLP.
That would be why it is so fucking important for people to grow these cuts out before they start slapping them to pollen donors.i
ts a great cut tho,the lime and vanilla cookie really does great in outcrosses.
Heres the lemon lime pie grown by my homie farmer g in the UK
20180831 185737
20180831 190114
and a homie in south america

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
@thunderfudge Whats in the lemon lime pie besides key lime pie. I also was told I was getting sunset sherb and turned out to be key lime pie, and DH was where it came from (indirectly)like you said. Was kinda bummed at first but after running her I was pretty pleased. She is no slouch in potency for sure and really helps with my pain. Good to hear she breeds good, I made a few beans with her.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge Whats in the lemon lime pie besides key lime pie. I also was told I was getting sunset sherb and turned out to be key lime pie, and DH was where it came from (indirectly)like you said. Was kinda bummed at first but after running her I was pretty pleased. She is no slouch in potency for sure and really helps with my pain. Good to hear she breeds good, I made a few beans with her.
Yea bro.it works out like that some times.lol.EVERYTHING is suspect until proven differerent.lol.
LEMON LIME PIE...(.klp x super lemon haze bx1) x (klp x super lemon haze bx1).
The one problem I saw with the klp was I couldn't get her to stretch...it's fixed.lol.heres another one from markt503
20180910 173059

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Yea bro.it works out like that some times.lol.EVERYTHING is suspect until proven differerent.lol.
The one problem I saw with the klp was I couldn't get her to stretch...it's fixed.lol.heres another one from markt503View attachment 828700
Very nice. Its very nice to see a breeder working lines past F1 polyhybrid and trying to narrow traits down and having goals to strive for.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

[QUOTE="thunderfudge, post: 2179919, member: 35355"
..he had some substance problems...![/QUOTE]
don't we all?soon as i get this slp#3 grown n chopped I'm gonni abuse that bitches substances big time!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The one problem I saw with the klp was I couldn't get her to stretch...it's fixed.lol.heres another one from markt503View attachment 828700
a cooky x slh?ingenious!if u could get slh vigor and yield with rocky hard cooky nugs on slh frame that pheno would be a keeper all day.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Lucky Dog Seeds "dog patch" flower.Going to bring a few to a friend to throw on AJSD and save the rest for Sour Larry bx2 female.i collected pollen from 3 "twin peaks" as well
[QUOTE="thunderfudge, post: 2179919, member: 35355"
..he had some substance problems...!
don't we all?soon as i get this slp#3 grown n chopped I'm gonni abuse that bitches substances big time![/QUOTE]
Lol. Bee.lol.i think the original SLH cut is about 2 years back in the "jungle" thread followed by "LEM DOG",the original outcross.i miss that girl.she was so fucking sour I had to bx the SLH to mellow the sour out.i miss that cut.it would be made contenders out of a few of these fake sours masquerading as THE SOWAHH.live and learn.lol

20180909 152433
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Lucky Dog Seeds "dog patch" flower.Going to bring a few to a friend to throw on AJSD and save the rest for Sour Larry bx2 female.i collected pollen from 3 "twin peaks" as well

don't we all?soon as i get this slp#3 grown n chopped I'm gonni abuse that bitches substances big time!
Lol. Bee.lol.i think the original SLH cut is about 2 years back in the "jungle" thread followed by "LEM DOG",the original outcross.i miss that girl.she was so fucking sour I had to bx the SLH to mellow the sour out.i miss that cut.it would be made contenders out of a few of these fake sours masquerading as THE SOWAHH.live and learn.lol[/QUOTE]
in total honesty i don't think iv ever had any actual sour plants in my whole growing career.iv grew many sour diesel crosses n shit bit never have i had a sour pheno.its like sour diesel hasn't dominated any sour crosses iv ran.

Top Bottom