^^((ThunderKid's Geo Pots & 1200 Watts!))^^

• Thread starter Thundurkel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice work! Welcome to the farm. I remember your posts on another forum.

Regarding your pic problem.
Easy way to resize for free on a windows computer is:
Image resizer power toy. Can right click and choose resize, easy as pie.
imageresizer dot codeplex dot com for download and instructions.

if you on a mac or 'nix let me know and I can get you details on easy way to fix your pics.

hope that helps, looking forward to more!

T

Thundurkel

Well I don't understand why my other one's uploaded fine cuz they are the same size?? I'll try to resize and see what happens... Thanks for stopping by..

T

Thundurkel

Ok so looks like I was uploading too many at once here's a shot of some BHO I made yesterday.. First time doing it and it's fucking sooooooooooooo potent I was retarded all day yesterday from that shit...

Honey Oil Batch 1 020
T

Thundurkel

That was the first batch with the wrong butane and I have since made some really nice peanut butter looking shit that is sooooooooooooooooooooo potent two bowls with a lil piece melted on em and you are out...

C

c4NN4daze

Love BHO, awesome extraction method. Simple yet deadly. lmfao. Quick ? How much bud/trim did you use and what did you see out of it?

Y

Yodas Master

Hotdamn son you got all kind of tricks up your sleeve... cant see to see whats next!!

T

Thundurkel

Hahaha that aint shit that was the first try, I've since learned the amber technique to make look like rock candy not butter.... Probably going to release my first few crosses through the Farm as well got some nice projects in the works..

Cuzin Violet x Sugar Cane Kush
Sugar Cane Kush F2's
Aliendog x Sugar Cane Kush
Strawberry Diesel x Sugar Cane Kush ( that'll be a freebie since I was asked to make money off that cut)

That will be the first crosses released from Thunder Kloud Seeds.. Got a lot of haters at IC over it thinking I'm out of my mind cuz I want to get into breeding. Some think I'm just jumping on the ban wagon but truth is I've been wanting to do this for YEARS just never had the funds to get setup. Shit it took me days to get upgraded from my CFL's cab to a HID grow cuz I'm poor! I do this out of love and passion for this plant and the pure excitement you get when growing out seeds. Adam Dunn of T.H. Seeds said one of the smartest things I've heard anyone say to a new grower in a recent interview.. the question was.. What advice do you have for the young and eager wannabe cannabis entrepreneur? "Grow seeds. They are more vigorous, don't come with bugs and may contain the world's greatest new variety that only you possess. Then you can become a pot superstar."

I'm taking that advice to heart and cracking beans from here on out since the clone market is so watered down in Cali right now folks need to have new shit floating around. Everybody running the same gear is getting old and that's why I frequent forums looking for new strains and breeders doing things properly to collect genetics from.

T

Thundurkel

Alright so 4 pics at a time works out fine for me so I can get to keeping my thread on track here. As promised here are shots of my run I have going right now which is 2weeks into veg in the pics they are at a full 3 weeks right now and I'll take pics when I flip em in a few days. Still waiting till they hit 14" they are at 12" right now so any day now I'm gonna be ready!!!!:boogie:

pic 1 is the whole tray
pic 2 is left half of Cuzin Violets
pic 3 is right half of Cuzin Violets
pic 4 is whatever OG Kush cut I have...

2 weeks veg 026
2 weeks veg 027
2 weeks veg 028
2 weeks veg 029
T

Thundurkel

Love BHO, awesome extraction method. Simple yet deadly. lmfao. Quick ? How much bud/trim did you use and what did you see out of it?

I got 1.2g off half a can of butane and a turkey baster packed full of ground up trim... I'll get some pics of my lil rocks of butter which I like more than making it straight honey like cuz it's easier to handle when rock hard and looking like butter.. Gotta try different butane though I've been using Neon which I hear is at the bottom of the list of brands. I can get Tattoo Works 5x refined but never seen anybody using it I also can get Power 3X which is supposedly 4 times refined so next time I'll try a better brand. I just can get cans of Neon for $2.25 so it's costing me no more than $3 for a gram of butta! Not too bad IMO..:bongsmi:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice update brah... A picture is worth a thousand words, so most of my questions have been answered... :smirk Looks like you are flooding halfway up the pots and there's a mix of coco and perlite. I'm guessing that you prob only flood once every few days...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I would love to run that ADxSKK. Either way let me know about that one. Your veg setup is clean as shit.

I've recently purchased an oil burner for my bong and yes, I pass out everytime.

T

Thundurkel

Nice update brah... A picture is worth a thousand words, so most of my questions have been answered... :smirk Looks like you are flooding halfway up the pots and there's a mix of coco and perlite. I'm guessing that you prob only flood once every few days...

You are correct about everything but the flood intervals I flood 3x a day and my coco mix is 1 bag of Roots Organics Coco Fiber Hydroponic Soilless Media and 1 bag of Gold Label Coco which has turned out to be the best mix I've made to date! I used to use Ready Gro Moisture Formula till Botanicare took all the myco life out of it. So last run was Gold Label Coco and Black Gold Pumice but I felt like copying a forum buddy by adding straight coco to a bag of Roots Organics and sure as shit it's PERFECT!

Here's how my BHO aka "peanut brittle hash" that I've fallen in love with! I kept getting the straight putty like shit till I figured out when to take my pan off the stove just before it turns cloudy and it's completely clear. Turns into rock candy like hash that is to die for...

Honey Oil Batch 3 001
T

Thundurkel

By the way that is a gram on the dot from 2/3 of a can of butane and a turkey baster packed full of trim.... $2.25 a can do the math hahaha I want to start buying fools trim for cheap and make it into gold!

S

sfzoo

how long are you purging your plate for?

the marbling effect can be from an under purged product, residual butane trapped inside.

T

Thundurkel

45min on low heat in a frying pan of water... It's purged enough for my taste I don't like it all gooey and hard to handle.. I just went through the Oil pictures thread and saw post after post of butter looking BHO like mine so I'm doing things right... Here's how I do mine BHO... I take a glass of hot water and put it in the microwave for a min on high, then I pour that water in my frying pan... put my pyrex pie dish in the pan of hot water and run my butane through my turkey baster of trim/ground bud.. let it all bubble off till it stops bubbling completely and I pop all the bubbles with a lil eyeglass screwdriver swirling all the oil around the dish.... then I bring it inside and put it on the stove on low and continue my purging... then I stir for 45min letting it sit between stirs to bubble up again and continue this throughout the 45min till it goes clear and stops bubbling... after that it will go auto butter on you if you let it sit on the heat long enough after it's fully purged. You can then go a step further if you don't want the butter look and toss your chunks back into the pie dish and stick it directly on the burner and purge it till it completely clear and end up with this.....

Honey Oil Batch 2 001
Honey Oil Batch 2 002
Honey Oil Batch 2 009
T

Thundurkel

I don't see how it would be under purged though being cloudy cuz I can pull it off a min earlier and it will be straight amber rock candy and not cloudy at all that's why it's swirled cuz I'm still getting my technique down... I also want to try a better brand of butane since I hear Neon is at the lower end of the list. But I also read that Neon was just as good as King so I will do a test of Vector vs Neon and see if I get that big of a difference in product...

B

BubBubs

can you only get that kind of e&f tray at the hydro shop? havent seen much info on making e&f setups, that is much less info than say, hempy.

T

Thundurkel

really? that's the most common hydro system from what I've read, yea I've only seen my tray at the hydro shop I mean you could order it from Hydro Farm's catalog I'm sure though.. I went with all the Active Aqua stuff they make...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
You are correct about everything but the flood intervals I flood 3x a day and my coco mix is 1 bag of Roots Organics Coco Fiber Hydroponic Soilless Media and 1 bag of Gold Label Coco which has turned out to be the best mix I've made to date! I used to use Ready Gro Moisture Formula till Botanicare took all the myco life out of it. So last run was Gold Label Coco and Black Gold Pumice but I felt like copying a forum buddy by adding straight coco to a bag of Roots Organics and sure as shit it's PERFECT!
Thx for the clarification... I'm kinda surprised that you flood 3x a day, but it sounds like it's working well. I'm guessing you're recirculating low PPM's? :wondering

On another note, I actually got a bag of Gold Label Coco the other day... Usually I use B'cuzz coco, but I had gone to a diff hydro shop and they only had the Gold Label Coco which is a bit more pricey for the quantity. I might try Canna Coco in the future as well... :thinking

T

Thundurkel

No need to go Canna if you got Gold Label bro it's better IMO and many other coco growers too..

Top Bottom