tidewater va/eastern nc

• Thread starter drewski85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

anyone on here from the norfolk/va beach or eastern nc (elizabeth city/OBX) area?

Trichs Rok

Trichs Rok

I'm from mid-NC (Greensboro). I know there is legislature pending a vote in November in our House. This bill has been stalled for many years now, so my optimism this MMJ bill will be passed. I plan on sending my district representatives a letter using my credentials as a microbiologist to sway their opinion, but I have little hope my measly opinion will sway minds. Still, I CAN be persuasive!!!

What NC needs is a petition with at least 2,000 signatures to submit to the House. That's the way our legislators in this state will take notice and take serious treatment of MMJ; not to mention decrim of Canabis (already slightly de-crimmed) but fully de-crimmed. This is a s stubborn and Southern state, and things move slowly here. A LOT of noise would have to be made for our legislators to take notice and take action. Volunteers needed to sign a petition!!!!

-D-Rok aka Darrin ( a medical microbiologist)

drewski85

drewski85

Thank God someone has answered this thread.Kelly Alexander has been tryin to get bills passed for years and they always die in the rules committee.the chairmen need to be urged to at least let the bills be heard. Thomas tillis and his cronies have hidden interest(proven fact) in big pharma. its like politicians would rather see you take oxycodone, valium, etc than safely grow your own meds.it hurts their pockets.Damn good-ole boy bullshit

drewski85

drewski85

I'm from mid-NC (Greensboro). I know there is legislature pending a vote in November in our House. This bill has been stalled for many years now, so my optimism this MMJ bill will be passed. I plan on sending my district representatives a letter using my credentials as a microbiologist to sway their opinion, but I have little hope my measly opinion will sway minds. Still, I CAN be persuasive!!!

What NC needs is a petition with at least 2,000 signatures to submit to the House. That's the way our legislators in this state will take notice and take serious treatment of MMJ; not to mention decrim of Canabis (already slightly de-crimmed) but fully de-crimmed. This is a s stubborn and Southern state, and things move slowly here. A LOT of noise would have to be made for our legislators to take notice and take action. Volunteers needed to sign a petition!!!!

-D-Rok aka Darrin ( a medical microbiologist)
is there any links for a petition?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Damn,just saw this thread drewski.I'm about 30 min S of Norfolk and Va. beach and about 45 from OBX.We be neighbors! No love for the MMJ here at all and laws that'll bust a bubble in a heartbeat.
Many small towns that make the law up as they go as well...
Just thought I'd chime in. ;) Next spring I plan to hopefully test the waters out west and see what happens.It's been on my bucket list for a long time and I'm not getting any younger or healthier.Got to do it while I'm still able.Anyway,peace from the east man. ;)

darkmatter

darkmatter

eastern nc most of my life,I've moved inward a bit recently, I'm staying. I could stand some favor to my hobby.

Top Bottom