Tight growing plant 🌱this thing has been topped like 3 or 4 times already

• Thread starter jayrock93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I mean more light the better. You can use the white for clones. I just made a guide if you want me to link you it.

J

jayrock93

Quick question I got a "buddy" in texas and was curious if anyone really knows if ordering seeds are illegal I've heard no bc they are considered novelty but I'm not sure?

E

elusiveshame

Quick question I got a "buddy" in texas and was curious if anyone really knows if ordering seeds are illegal I've heard no bc they are considered novelty but I'm not sure?
It’s federally illegal, which likely means it’s against post office rules as well. Will you get arrested if your package gets seized? Likely not, but there is a risk there.

J

jayrock93

It’s federally illegal, which likely means it’s against post office rules as well. Will you get arrested if your package gets seized? Likely not, but there is a risk there.
Thanks buddy I searched the web and heard both ways just wondering if anyone knew for sure

TSD

TSD

It's probably illegal, but low priority, and post offices are usually too slammed to care about or notice a few seeds. Tell your buddy to put them in a bag within a bag or container of beads of similar size... that's what some banks that send shit through customs do, the customs slip usually says "jewelry" If it works for the scan at customs, I doubt old Bertha at the post office will look twice. I've been ordering seeds from Europe long before my state was legal 🤷‍♀️. I don't think it's technically illegal to sell or buy seeds honestly... it becomes illegal when you germ them... don't quote me on that though... I don't know the actual law... mostly because I think weed laws are ridiculous lol.

J

jayrock93

It's probably illegal, but low priority, and post offices are usually too slammed to care about or notice a few seeds. Tell your buddy to put them in a bag within a bag or container of beads of similar size... that's what some banks that send shit through customs do, the customs slip usually says "jewelry" If it works for the scan at customs, I doubt old Bertha at the post office will look twice. I've been ordering seeds from Europe long before my state was legal 🤷‍♀️. I don't think it's technically illegal to sell or buy seeds honestly... it becomes illegal when you germ them... don't quote me on that though... I don't know the actual law... mostly because I think weed laws are ridiculous lol.
Ya I agree i think it's only illegal to germinate and "he" would have to order them online from a shop

Top Bottom