Tighten Up Giltucky (giplin County)

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
muir

muir

Word I hear is that with the moratorium on licensed cultivation in GilpinCounty ending and the county wanting summadat excise tax money that we have a Southern Colorado / Pueblo County style crack down coming to the Gilpin Kingdom. Many folks have allowed the 5-oh in to see their shit. This is the same sheriff who used to use questionable means to bust even the smallest grows, he knows how to do it and and now knows where the majority of grows are due to the casual attitude and complacency that the grey / med / caregiver scene encouraged.

Tighten up, tighten up.

ps, you'd think I could spell Gilpin by now after almost 20 years.

Last edited:
scoop

scoop

The County here recently tried to work up some new regs regarding OD grows but were met with fierce opposition from the Public....so for now they are easing up. However.....it is apparent that the thoughts are already in place to "limit" all of this in some manner.....so in all reality I gotta wonder HOW LONG it will be before the powers-that-be and the "industry" itself team up on the general public and their right to have an individual grow (?).

Hope all else is well............

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

The County here recently tried to work up some new regs regarding OD grows but were met with fierce opposition from the Public....so for now they are easing up. However.....it is apparent that the thoughts are already in place to "limit" all of this in some manner.....so in all reality I gotta wonder HOW LONG it will be before the powers-that-be and the "industry" itself team up on the general public and their right to have an individual grow (?).

Hope all else is well............

stock up fellas... seeds are gonna be worth a lot more once they shit on private grows...
I've been singing that song for the entire last year...
home growing is going the way of the dodo... be prepared to hang up your hat or prep for the penalties for non-compliance.... the growers fight has not yet even begun, and sam bunkmans gw pharma and their partner bayer pharma will win this one for sure.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

stock up fellas... seeds are gonna be worth a lot more once they shit on private grows...
I've been singing that song for the entire last year...
home growing is going the way of the dodo... be prepared to hang up your hat or prep for the penalties for non-compliance.... the growers fight has not yet even begun, and sam bunkmans gw pharma and their partner bayer pharma will win this one for sure.
Hey stranger, did you get settled in yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom