Tim Tipton Watch: 2013

• Thread starter Dopegeist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Well just got a call from a friend who met this guy, who had all these cancer patients that needed medicine, and he could take care of all the recs...

Well, sounds like the MO is the same, I forgot the name something like "Patients without time" or some shit. I'll post up the new scam specs next time I talk to my buddy.

You've been warned.

P.S. Mods, if you get some new farmers standing up for this guy with names like (bionicele.., and the others ones on the last thread) it's just Timmy logging on as a different user. Easiest way to see it is when the four letter word 'liar' ends up in the post. His favorite retort.

MedGROWER

MedGROWER

I met Timmy some time back and i was wondering if he changed his ways, Sounds like he still likes to get what he can for nothing.
Thanks for the update i have banned Timmy from my home.

lino

lino

With all this said, whenever I offer to much info on any subject I get banned from this site so hopefully you read this before its banned.

TT saved my life from years of incarceration. After reading these worthless blogs I called TT direct and asked to question him about this blog in person and get advice on my trial. He said no need, I'll do your trial Free and explained some things about the people involved and how MMJ experts came into existence over the phone. His story dumped everyones name and what was going on at the time. I found out he was an angle compared to Many other MMJ experts after investigating what he said. My investigation and TT's info revealed that Dan Pope was right in the middle of this mess without further explanation , guess who was my MMJ expert at that time, Dan Pope. Then I found out there was complete corruption in my trial, everyone was corrupt except for my patients and family. I was going to prison! well, without writing a long story here, here is my advice;
Did Dan Pope put me in prison? Almost, TT info saved me!
Would I or did I use TT in trial? No.
Did TT offer to help me for free after hearing my story? Yes
In trial most juries see MMJ experts as trumped by chemist and botanist from CBI if your MMJ expert does not have a PHD. Many MMJ experts are corrupt. They take money from law enforcement to ruin you in trial. PHD wittiness's are not as likely to be bribed and involved with cops.

Pls be careful.

I do not endorse TT. I dont know the man.

Again pls be careful as this is a very dangerous environment with everyones hand out wanting $1000s, DAs, attorneys, MMJ experts, Drs testimony. And those looking at incarceration to prison or a wheelchair dont let your greed, fears and needs lead to gullibility.

With all this said, whenever I offer to much info on any subject I get banned from this site so hopefully you read this before its banned.

If your in trouble you need to talk to many experts so contact me. Here is some expert advice. Did you know? if your found Not Guilty the judge can , at any time, decide to find you guilty and put you in prison, Fun MMJ FACT.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

P.S. Mods, if you get some new farmers standing up for this guy with names like (bionicele.., and the others ones on the last thread) it's just Timmy logging on as a different user. Easiest way to see it is when the four letter word 'liar' ends up in the post. His favorite retort.

Lololol ^^^^

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
So how did TT help you Lino? you don't really say anything at all and my guess you probably weren't headin to prison, not in this state, been there done that and I know how the system works..attorneys, experts, and cops like to build there value by painting a bleek picture for your future....12 years manditory jail time = probation in this state but they'll never tell you that

sky high

sky high

I'd also love to know what...other than a self-made tag....what qualifies Timmy as a "MMJ expert"?

Is there some sort of requirement regarding how many bags you have to pinch that are destined for the sick to receive this lofty tag.....or what? Anyone?

Damn TK...sounds like you may have dodged a bullet(?). hope so. It's damn hard to get that shit off yer shoe once you step in it....

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I looked like a Neo in the Matrix...lol....bullets everywhere but only got grazed...
Hahahahaha hahahaha. I know the feeling all too well. Cept when I got raided in NC last year it wasn't so kosher.

ONLY cool thing about that place is they have this ridiculous law that if you were growing and they can find zero proof of you selling for any renumeration it's simply a possession charge.

Man I bet that swat team was pissed. Hahahaha

lino

lino

I not here to piss any anti TT people as Ive only interacted with TT less than a couple hours. I was in big trouble as you all know and the poster child for legalization. In my research of attorneys and MMJ experts I ran into TT. He is a wealth of MMJ info (I am not referring to botany or horticulture) as he knows of many of us on this site and this info led me to something that saved my parents lives and kept me out of prison, MOST of which is left out here.

I had paid a life long family friend and attorney most of my money. Now without writing lots of words you better pay attention to this. TT's info led me to find out that DAN POPE (MMJ expert/snitch) ERIC FENSTER (attorney) were about to put me in prison. They took my money and Rob Corry came to the rescue. My attorney Eric Fenster and Dan Pope, we'll without getting this site and me threaten by DP and EF in law action were working with the state patrol best friend, "Lawless " another Stater out of Grand Junction. This case, "State patrol Lawless" makes the Zimmerman trial look like back yard school fight. Lawless might be the only cop to violate the 4th amendment and get away with it . EF got him out of the murder. Lawless was best freinds with the state patrol, Noga who illegally searched my car and arrested me, they're all buddies with the judge who's last case ever was mine. After not guilty, guess what? I was tried again by this judge.

EVERYONE was connected, the judge , bondsman ( was on both sides but was going to testify for me he was cool, I had bought a dispence from Bondsman, Joe Carson tried to burn me in court over this), cops local and state, Dispence owner Joe Carson/Snitch Tried roll on me at trial, MMJ Drs were working with the DEA this made it more complicated... The nursing home I was delivering to and the crippled people were being tormented (horrifying) over me and they were working with local cops on this case and tried to get me and others for jury tampering for exposing my wittnesses sedated with heavy narcotics to damage their testimonies for me and it was just crazy. My friends came right into court and exposed jurors and then walk to the the local parol office and physically locked him self in the parole office at the court house, he was on parole. set free minutes later.

And then to make this all more complicated without going in to , To much detail I had a seed breeding program that was culminated 4 decades of cannabis breeding and libraries (quatrains from 4 decades) that incorporated farmers and other breeders from here to Cali from 2007 - 2010. Some thought I was some sort of Mad scientist... SO TT SAVED ME FROM THIS MAYHEM By his gossip....

ttystikk

ttystikk

At least you feel like you knew what happened. I don't know this TT guy except by reputation. I'm willing to keep an open mind and I certainly do believe that in many jurisdictions throughout the state, they will use every dirty trick in the book to crucify you, just because they have nothing better to do with their lives.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That's crazy Lino and if that's what you had and got busted for, you definately got railroaded..they got ten+ times more than that on me within the first 10 feet of my grow op and I probably had more seeds than that in different fridges when they rocked thru here, 700+ strait stains and 1000's of crosses...you for sure had the wrong attorneys from the get go..fortunately I have an attorney that knows the secret handshake at the back room card games in the courthouse...

lino

lino

just when ya think you're the only crazy breeder out there.... I havent read your post history yet.... your bust surely didnt happen in TX did it? I'd be freakN out to get into trouble down there.

Attorneys, they're like toilet paper, worthless until you need them. Sorry Rob you guys fall into a category like cops and mortuaries , only around in time of misery. But Rob Corry was worth his wgt in gold in the court room, his strategy and a miracle that happen in my trial kept me free.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Shit, I would get life in Texas for all I had goin on...I was in Colorado following the law but when they decide to fuck with you it doesn't really matter....my Schiester kept me from a decade in pound town

muir

muir

just when ya think you're the only crazy breeder out there.... I havent read your post history yet.... your bust surely didnt happen in TX did it? I'd be freakN out to get into trouble down there.

Attorneys, they're like toilet paper, worthless until you need them. Sorry Rob you guys fall into a category like cops and mortuaries , only around in time of misery. But Rob Corry was worth his wgt in gold in the court room, his strategy and a miracle that happen in my trial kept me free.

I wouldn't guess Rob value is near as high these days, except to the newbies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom