Tim Tipton Watch: 2013

• Thread starter Dopegeist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Looks like he's found the Honeypot! Enough ripping off growers, now the real money is in rich people with cancer.
Dr. Janet Sweeney....https://www.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx
Too bad she isn't licensed in the State of Colorado...Wonder if she's a DINO? (doctor in name only)
I guess the money isn't there in treating 'soldiers with PTSD'...His lies could fill the oceans.

He must have the Westword reporters on speed dial. "Hey xxxx, it's Tim. I'm getting an award at yyy....I'm have a 'festival' at zzz."

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Timmy is a POS.

He was recently trying to get into another "field" in the industry. I found out about this and told the lady he was courting that if she continued talking to him I was done with her... He then told her that he was afraid of me because I have too much power...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

If Timmy's glory pisses you off, wait til Monsanto gets the Federal contract to produce all "legal" weed... Talk about evil rising...

This is a kick: Psalm 37:1-2, KJV "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb."
Man, Psalm 37 is full of great stuff:

pollenchucker

pollenchucker

I realize I'm pushing this thread in to 2014.... But I figure some of you may wish to call in.

THIS SATURDAY ON HIGH NOON: The Making of "Run From The Cure II", A film by Christian Laurette

12PM - 2PM EASTERN Open Chat / Open Lines. 626-414-3424

Join us as we welcome Christian Laurette back to the studio to talk about the 10 day countdown to the release of the Run From The Cure II trailer and upcoming film premier. Rick Simpson, Corrie Yelland and Shona Banda will be here to talk about their experience and expectations and what exactly being included in this project meant to them. We may even have a few surprise call-ins.

Tune in. Call in. And be a part of this legendary round table!

AT THE ROUND TABLE: Rick Simpson, Christian Laurette, Shona Banda, Corrie Yelland, Dr. Janet Sweeney PhD & Timothy Tipton.

Host: Jenn Jackson

The show that asks the big question: Does Cannabis Cure Cancer? The first show all about RSO and Cannabis Extract Medicine: how it's made & who's taking it. Real Patients. Real Stories.Broadcasting LIVE every Saturday at 12pm EST on www.blogtalkradio.com/Papsite-Radio.

Follow and Support The Phoenix Five: www.gofundme.com/ThePhoenixFive ...........5 cancer patients / 60 grams of cannabis oil therapy / Watch history unfold

Join the High Noon Discussion Board on Facebook Groups:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/434301639962902/

Top Bottom