time is running out and my plants arent done :/

• Thread starter Tbruze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tbruze

so i still have about 2-3 weeks left on this grow and my time period is running out and i have to move them in a few days. i really don't wanna cut em down to early cuz there lookin so good. the question that i have is are there any nurserys that would take cannabis plants for a couple weeks? im not sure cuz ive never looked but if you know of any in the nor cal area or any ideas let me know please!

darkmatter

darkmatter

im guessing these are indoor .tuff to count on people, this isnt a great idea, but one idea take them and put them outside somewhere if this is a small number 1o or so find some nutty yet safe spot slap em in the ground maybe somewhere that had low light very shaded ,and see what happens, sort of seen they will just keep flowering ,minus a sure shock, but they gotta go somewhere.im reading and learning most smart farmers are unlikely to take in other peoples plants and rightfully so.maybe just harvest them and make some hash with them,hard to let go , but im sure you will get more chances to grow.

T

Tbruze

thanks man, thats prolly what im gonna do is just hash em :/ . and i was kindof hoping there was a legit nursery around here somewhere but i guess that hasn't came around yet although i think that sounds like a good business idea? haha well thanks anyways dark

darkmatter

darkmatter

a plant kennel would be a nightmare, but you could charge out the ass

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Put them outside would b the best idea.. The bud will get super fat in the sun the last couple weeks.. U will get a bigger harvest then if u finished them inside

Top Bottom