time of day to harvest

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Wasn’t sure were to post this it can be moved if applicable I would imagine.

I guess some know & some don’t the best time of the day to harvest is in the morning just before the lights come on

Terpene & cannabinoids Levels are at there highest before the sun or your light comes on/up
After all the time you put into the plant why not choose the best time to harvest

😋

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Wasn’t sure were to post this it can be moved if applicable I would imagine.

I guess some know & some don’t the best time of the day to harvest is in the morning just before the lights come on

Terpene & cannabinoids Levels are at there highest before the sun or your light comes on/up
After all the time you put into the plant why not choose the best time to harvest

😋
But what does it mean for the end product?

Terp levels being higher may be from the lighter, more volatile terps, not being driven off with the energy from the light. But what happens to the light terps when you hang the plants for a week and then cure for another 3 or 4?

When people show that the final product is superior when you harvest in the dark, I will harvest in the dark.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Yep harvest in the dark or before the sun/your light comes up/on.

I am only saying Terpene & cannabinoids Levels are at there highest before the sun or your light comes on/up
No more no less

I’m not saying I understand why nor am I saying what happens when you cure them/hang them up that’s another subject 😋

Top Bottom