Time to begin the flush already???

• Thread starter TNToothpick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TNToothpick

TNToothpick

I see some amber trichs, mostly on the leaves. I’m only going on 5 weeks in flowering. Is it already time to begin flushing for harvest? I had some issues with overfeeding and flushed a week or so ago and then gave it 1 light feeding. Based on my research though, when you begin to see amber you are at flush time. I plan on flushing for a week and measuring runoff to get as close to 0ppm as possible.

Time to begin the flush already
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I see some amber trichs, mostly on the leaves. I’m only going on 5 weeks in flowering. Is it already time to begin flushing for harvest? I had some issues with overfeeding and flushed a week or so ago and then gave it 1 light feeding. Based on my research though, when you begin to see amber you are at flush time. I plan on flushing for a week and measuring runoff to get as close to 0ppm as possible.
Don't flush you have time. The amber you see are on the leaves not calyx. It's looking like a top bud and probably due to heat/light degradation.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice clear closup. Zoomed in i can see about 50/50 clear/ cloudy trichs on the xalyx directly. Bud leaves can turn early and are not a good indicator.

I dont flush i feed lightly tapering off down to seedling strength by harvest. If medium is overfed then flushing helps clear out excess. If fed properly (and that bud looks healthy) no need to flush just dont overfeed.

Overfed plants taste harsh and bad. Underfed and flushed to fade plants are deficient and could have yielded better and gained more potency.

Top Bottom