Time to check in

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

Actually...yes...LOL Between the whole farm, theres probably at least 50k in dirt and or amendments. All pics are either Yeti, Foodog for the most, the shorter squater plants you see are all west coast dog and theres a mix of pics that are full season plants, Light Dep plants, the colas and flowers you see are light dep, that is actually what we are going to be calling Miami Blues, Which is the BB/UD x White. Its actually some of my favorite smoke. You can taste it all in those, the white, the UD and the BB all come through in a mix and complexity of aroma and taste that is divine.
Holy shit! U r the muthafriggin man! I dont know what yo say!

T

tigger

Thanks for sharing these pics with us Loompa, these fields are just crazy, the most amazing pics I've ever seen online!

You're setting up new standards in growing, breeding and selection sir, major props to you and all the farmers involved. Wish you health, strength and power to carry on this crucial work. Looking forward that Miami Blues now… once again, you got me dreaming man!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Loompa!! This is amazing man. My family was looking at me perplexed as I rambled about a outdoor grower named "Loompa" that was the father of my strains "yeti,foo dog, abominable snowman,...." Then I showed the old man pics of your grow. He was envious ;)

Family sends you love friend.

jlr42024

jlr42024

I envy you so much your farm looks amazing your a true master! I hope one day I'm able to contribute to the mmj as you have!

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Whats up guys? Well Ive been extremely busy lately, Now for you guys who dont know, outdoor season is in full swing. Plants are getting fucking massive and the work load of tying and staking and working gigantic plants takes alot of fucking time. One of my best friends just got married and had a weekend blowout for the celebration, which in the end, I got a call as soon as I showed up to the wedding that my mom was in ICU. Im dealing with family, outdoor plants, indoor plants, planning breeding projects, sorting through and sifting through plants looking for the breeders. Im also filling seed orders as best I can and then alot of times in the evenings or early mornings I'll get an hour or two to get online. Busy as shit, so thats where I have been. Ive got to go through the farms and its time for picture taking time, everything is starting to elongate and outdoor plants are just about ready to start throwing hairs and stacking. When I get off line today, Im going to go around and take pics, you guys need to see these plants. Raise your hand if you like looking at 10-15 footers! Im about to blow your fucking minds in all fun here.

So I have an Inbox that is stuffed that I haven't been able to get to. You all know me, I talk to people, and when I pm with folks I dont just write one liners and send you away. Every single PM I try to answer with thoughtful responces. And since I haven't had time to sit down and write out thoughtful responses, my inbox is stuffed. I will try to get to you all but at this time of year, realize, this isnt winter where I can sit around all day, this is the height of the working season and the work is fast and furious. And its 90+ degrees everyday, try working all day out in that heat day after day and then when work is done, the last thing I have any strength for is to come online. So please bear with me, no one is forgotten, but workloads are unbelieveable right now, so forgive me and I'll try to do more.

Out side of that......Im going to take pics today, if any of you guys got any outdoor pics, post them up. And on a side note, I don't mind at all when genetics that are not mine are posted or talked about. Remember...in the end, its all about the dank. Lets have some outdoor fun now. Brag and post up. Hope all is well with everyone elses outdoor and looking forward to seeing what you guys have got going on also.
" Only 6 jobs mon , I work 18 jobs mon" lol

Last edited:
GoClutch

GoClutch

Thanks for checking in with us buddy- looks like you've got your hands full! Best of luck this season, and thanks for sharing!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Sell drugs
Sweet man, im an arborist by trade so trees are my bread and butter and loompas got trees, sheet mang sins77 got some damn central leaders forming on his bad mamma jamma! Id love to see a co-dominant 15-20 foot cannabis tree. If they get too too tall I could always use my blakes hitch and trim the canopy for ya lol. No spikes just body thrustin! Hopefully I can get enough of this gear to enough solid east coast outdoor farmers that will be able to hold a candle to the western pics ive seen. Great plants ,great gear, wouldn't mind seeing that viet black ladies offspring loompa!

Clamper3

Clamper3

Wow... Loompa... it looks incredible.. the lil bit of the farm you let us see is just incredible. Being in San Diego I have such a respect for all the support work you guys do.. I now have my inspiration.. Brother I can't believe how big the ladies got & those 2-3 hundred gallon bags.... WOW... the rows... its like a pot growers paradise.

If You all of a sudden receive a box with ashes in it.... Please Loompa.... Just throw them out there in the ladies... I would completely appreciate it.. LMAO... not really

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

View attachment 427814 Sweet man, im an arborist by trade so trees are my bread and butter and loompas got trees, sheet mang sins77 got some damn central leaders forming on his bad mamma jamma! Id love to see a co-dominant 15-20 foot cannabis tree. If they get too too tall I could always use my blakes hitch and trim the canopy for ya lol. No spikes just body thrustin! Hopefully I can get enough of this gear to enough solid east coast outdoor farmers that will be able to hold a candle to the western pics ive seen. Great plants ,great gear, wouldn't mind seeing that viet black ladies offspring loompa!

I agree....
wouldn't mind seeing that Vietnamese black sativa ladies offspring loompa . . . . .

FlyJ

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Beautiful work bro!! Your farm is just gorgeous to look at Evan from the pics..! Can't wait to see them beasts start flowering, now that will be a sight to see..

Loving you pup also. German Shepherds are my favorite breed aswell. So smart and one of the most loyalbreeds out there..

Lost my White German Shepherd to liver cancer a few months back. Man I miss that dog... Best guard dog ever..!!

Anyways hope all is well with you and yours bro. Check yaa later homie... ~ODB~

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
DAMN! ur trees are AMAZING! :D
do u use Avid? :eek:
only jokin;):p
Seriously, Hows your mom doin?:cat:

LMAO....thanks brother for the good laugh, helps put me in a good mood.

Mom is doing fine, she is in rehab clinic now learning to try to use her right side, brain damage was negligible and she can still talk without slurring or mumbling her words. Thank you for your concern and your good vibes man.

K

kuz

What do you do with all that dirt at the end of the year? Giant compost pile. lol. Or can you reuse them for a couple of grows?

DC105

DC105

Hey Loompa! Well 1st off. Good news on ur mom! I know it sux she had a stroke, but atleast it was a smaller one that appears to have done less damage. (Atleast it could have been much worse) I can't impress how important rehab is to her recovery and to help gain what she lost. Memory is often affected by stokes, but I hope hers isn't.. Just be there to support her! We know you are homie!

burn4me

burn4me

my lord!!!!!!
i will never complain at my work load again after seeing that. it does make me smile ear to ear looking at such a beautiful site. i one day will be in a position to grow some trees. but until then that looks like heaven. thanks for sharing. you are THE MAN
still praying for you and yours

Top Bottom