Time to check in

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

You both have wonderful family members, that's how I feel about mine They are as 2nd kids as far as I am concerned
Love me love my Pets
Great looking Kids Guys
I wouldn't trade mine for the world
FlyJ

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks man, I regret not studding him out. He was just awesome and would have made killer pups.

If you can handle the extra work I would do it if I were you, I know you have a lot on your plate but everyone in your circle should have a dog of that caliber in their outdoor garden to protect their time/energy and quite frankly themselves.

The sound of a shepherd barking is just about all that is needed to deter a ripper, ha, and if that does not do it at least they alerted you to the situation.

Saw a video of a cougar getting ran off by a GS and another dog. It was too cool to see the cougar keep its eye on the shepherd like it was the only threat to it while the other dog was barkin its ass off and being fairly aggressive the shepherd just slowly kept pushing ground until the cougar was off the property.

Exactly man! Her bloodlines are so amazing it's almost a crime NOT to have a litter and pass her genes.

Thats way cool about that story, makes me feel better. It's funny because that was the EXACT motivation for getting her. And not only getting her but spending two years searching for the right breeder to find the right shephard. 6,7 or 8 years ago, when it was all still guerilla growing in the woods and no one was growing on private property or in their front yards, I was working a spring box line that was clogged. I was walking up and down the mountain, cleaning filters and digging the box in deeper, I ran into a Mountain Lion. I was walking up the mountain back to the box and when I get there the trail takes a little bend around a big tree and as soon as I round the tree and see the spring, I see a mountain lion about 15 ft from me, he was looking away from me and hadn't seen me yet and I stopped dead. I sat there shitting my pants and still he hadnt noticed me. He was up hill from me so we were eye level to each other and I was fucking close to him. Anyways after a long story, he finally noticed me, turned and we had a stare off that lasted for what seemed hours. He was not dettered by me yelling, jumping up and down and making myself big, he didn't flinch for a second. All I knew is that I couldn't turn and run and be a cat toy, so finally he moved off the trail and then I continued up and out of the trail, and I noticed after I had passed him, he then turned up the hill and walked parallel to me out of the trail stalking me out. I was sweating fear but finally made it to my truck without running. That was why I got her, that Lion scared the shit out of me. My worst fear is being put on the food chain...LOL

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
OK guys, just got back from another portion of the farm, heres the pics. The big greenhouses are 30 ft tall at the apex and that ladder is a 14 footer.

Edit: Also, every plant in these pics are either Foodog or Yeti, but the majority being Foodog. We are frantically searching for that same pheno that pulled the 29.9% thc rating at the Mecca cup. Which was an outdoor sample that went up against my UD cut, with the Foo pulling in 4% points higher than the original breeder mom...my UD which pulls the highest THC ratings than anything whenever we get her tested. All labs we have gone to have all got our UD always coming in the highest, thats all going to change if we can find that pheno again. We are cloning every single one of these and going to be doing extensive testing in labs. Also mind you, most all these plants originated with my UD mom which is an OG and you can see the structural improvements while still being OG dominant in high and smell and yielding like Mofo's if dialed in properly. This is the work thats going on to make improved lines that can excell past what the parent stock add individually to these strains.

DSC 00030001
DSC 00040001
DSC 00050001
DSC 00070001
DSC 00080001

Last edited:
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Beautiful! Are those Grizzly Hill greenhouses?

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

You have one beautiful garden and super healthy plants. Hope you find that pheno your searching for

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Gorgeous green house and plants. @loompa your inspirational, I'm just a basement grower but I love looking at your outdoor gardens and pretending I know what's going on!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

Now that right there is a girl devoted ! If only there were more people like dogs ! Love the tilt of the head...Incredible grow op....Nice to know big money has some competition from Loompa farms...Right there is a perfect example of freedom and the american dream..Thanks for giving all of us farmers something to believe in and drool over ...made my day ... M

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Fucking beeeeautiful brother. I absolutely love seeing trees that are allowed to connect with Mother Earth. As always, good luck with your season. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

jlr42024

jlr42024

I think I'd actually pay you to let me come work at loompa farms, I'd definitely come down and work for free without question! Truly inspiring stuff almost makes me wanna move down to cali rather then up here where nobody has a clue especially the gov.!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Now that right there is a girl devoted ! If only there were more people like dogs ! Love the tilt of the head...Incredible grow op....Nice to know big money has some competition from Loompa farms...Right there is a perfect example of freedom and the american dream..Thanks for giving all of us farmers something to believe in and drool over ...made my day ... M

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you M :) You always have such great things to say and I agree with you whole heartedly.

Power OG

Power OG

All is looking so great @loompa , Beautiful garden bro, big monster plants. Very impressive. How's your #7 Yeti cut doing bro?

Top Bottom