Time to contribute somehing if even just a little- hso bubba fem & GGG grape puff

• Thread starter urban1026835
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

also some shots of the grape puff day 10 and jeebus does this lady stretch...sure it is somewhat do to overcrowding but still.

pulled her out and cleaned her up some before she starts to really do her thing.
View attachment 405057 View attachment 405058 View attachment 405059
quick question: are those NES games and dvd's as pot risers? lmao....my man;) glad to see ingenuity being used in these grows.
glad to see the garden bro. looks good man......im subbed up now

urban1026835

urban1026835

but of course gotta use that obsolete junk somehow and afterall the buds all mine so it's not like I have to hear shit from "patients" about my setup..besides if it isnt broken.....

Was busy and never got around to getting the girls out for a photo shoot. Did play with the camera a tiny bit though and will see what I can do.

urban1026835

urban1026835

ok here are some bubba shots day 57 ..still learning the new camera so please be patient.
Hso bubba day 57 pic2
Hso bubba day 57

Last edited:
urban1026835

urban1026835

shes a little midget though probably only a zip though I may be surprised by the weight of the nugs as they seem dense.

The window a/c in the back is a good scale to judge her size.

urban1026835

urban1026835

candyland-day30-
Cl2
been a finicky little twat with the curl a bit but here she is looking pretty enough still. Gonna have to see what she does next run from clone.
Cl1

burn4me

burn4me

looks ok to me brother. glad its smooth over your way. how far you gonna take her?

urban1026835

urban1026835

the bubba I think friday(60days) everything else looks like9+ except the candyland may finish in 8.

urban1026835

urban1026835

Jesus looking back through the thread i can see the candyland never did like being fed on the same schedule.. she is still growing nice but the little bit of curling Is one of three things. Too much N possibly thanks,(@MakinGoo ) using nova so has happened before..too high nutes but strangely only minor minor tip burn and only the top couple leaves..3rd-maybe she just wants to be further then 10 inches away from the light.

Have a blue dream that is too close for sure (like 5-6inches) no tacoing but she is getting some bleaching on the flower it looks like. Have about 6in left on my ratchets and then I am assed out like a fat bitch in a thong.

Yesterday I started cutting back the nova to 2.5ml gal and In a bit when the old lady goes to work I will get all of them out and inspect for male parts and such, raise the light,even the canopy with raisers,and give them a turn before they start to get to heavy for all this moving about.

Only four medium ladies though so I have a little (not much) room to crawl around and keep on inspecting the deck.

will post some pics up soon as I get the girls out. will be day 36.

urban1026835

urban1026835

Candyland---caution--abused lady ahead ...glad i have a healthy clone from her...really not that bad and I will flush in the morning an see if she snaps back. here she is day 36.
Cl1
Cl2
Cl3

Actually looking at the gp i am gonna flush everything at 1/2 strength.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice thread bro! Hows that Bubba taste? Real frosty for sure so is that Grape Puff! :)

urban1026835

urban1026835

Actually again props to humboldt seeds and their fems.. That bubba looks more bubba than some bubbas!! Smoke is knock out on point stone like it should be.

taste wise I would say a little more kush taste then a hashy type I would associate with the bubba's I have smoked..actually enjoy the taste better and for a guy who likes his og tastes this is up there if not better.

Heres some shots of some bud that has been in the jar for almost two weeks with some boveda 62
RSCN0288
RSCN0289
RSCN0295

urban1026835

urban1026835

I am impressed enough with hso that I grabbed a pack of the desert d and now the bubba after running the singles freebies..hopefully there still from the same batch.

at 25$ a 3pk it isnt really hurting the pocket.

The b.dream I have on week7 of flower is huge for sure but I hate the smell (burnt tire) hate that shit so hopefully the terp profile changes cause there is a lot of it.

urban1026835

urban1026835

Heres a lower sampler of the candyland at 58 days. I will get some pics up when I take her next weekend 63-65.

not much weight out of her guessing right at a zip but it's all head stash so I am good with that or at least I am if the smoke is decent.
Cl582
Cl583
Cl584
Clday58

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Actually again props to humboldt seeds and their fems.. That bubba looks more bubba than some bubbas!! Smoke is knock out on point stone like it should be.

taste wise I would say a little more kush taste then a hashy type I would associate with the bubba's I have smoked..actually enjoy the taste better and for a guy who likes his og tastes this is up there if not better.

Heres some shots of some bud that has been in the jar for almost two weeks with some boveda 62View attachment 415385 View attachment 415386 View attachment 415387

Looks like a successful run Urban congrats M

urban1026835

urban1026835

Thanks M

still a few ladies to go in here and I have a bunch of cuts and moms n such under floros but alas this will be the 1st time in 2 years the flower tent has been actually emptied out as I had been doing perpetual bi weekly harvests...got to go through a lot of strains that way compared to if I would have done the norm.

positives- found some nice phenos...negs though running such a small group of each strain 1-4 seeds at a time, I do not know if my faves were genetic luck or actually from good selection by breeder.

I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume breeder so the few strains I deemed worthy I did grab packs of in a search for equal or better and sooner or later will see where the variation is.

Top Bottom