Time to flower

• Thread starter Jaibrydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

Afternoon gents.

I've had this plant on veg for a good few weeks now, had a lil bit of trouble in the beginning so probably knocked her back a week, since she popped out the soil it's been nearly 6 weeks, I lst and fimmed it about a week ago and it's now just starting to fill out, it's just very short, 9 nodes and about 9 inches, ( hard to measure since I bent it over, so my question is do I leave it a couple more weeks or try to flower her. Photos attached
Time to flower
Time to flower 2

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site, first off what strain , photoperiod , auto flow.
regards Od .

Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site, first off what strain , photoperiod , auto flow.
regards Od .
Not got a clue pal 😂, I work away and got a couple of pics off the Mrs when I was in Mexico last month, she potted a bag seed and the bugger germinated, so thought I'd practice on it. Got a few auto seeds ready to go once I've practised Coco and hydro to see which one is more suited, got 4 on the go, that one and 3 other bag seed, 2 in a home made bubbler and 2 in Coco

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Needs to veg longer it’s up to you or your mrs buddy .

Top Bottom