Time to grow somemore!!

• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

The 91 Chem never took off, it flip on me and still seting there in the pot outside. It about 12 in tall with small nugs here and there on it. Its been that way for over 6 months now,lol.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Yes, I am a cheap azz !! One was a bird seed container,two were pickle jars and the other was used to keep food fresh....Did I ever mention Im lazy too !! Get R Done !!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I wasn't talking about the jars themselves, but the fact they are full, it has been too long since I have had jars full like that. I am a cheap ass too, I mostly used reclaimed jars, Smuckers jars were my favorite. I never had to actually label my jars, just remember which variety was in which flavor jar.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Got hit last night by some rats or mouse. Killed mostly all my new beenies I had poping up,accept two of them.....this sux's!!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Just got somemore juice in the garage,added a breaker ,line and outlets for my lights !! Guy did a clean job for some $ & smoke. It cost a bill in parts and a zip for labor. No more runing out there and flipping the dumb swith anymore,lol!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Man those are some nice looking outdoor buds......I don't think I would ever leave yard if I had those beauties just sit around in awe smoking bongs all day!!!

love the pictures bro lots of variety and a cool lil pup too funny shot!!!

Top Bottom