• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Lowest branch to sample

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I was wondering what was going on in your space. Looking like a good restart.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Damn dude, those mites have certainly done a number on your plants. I hope the Azamax works for you. I would love to see you pull another great crop.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Zonk, you always have a nice selection out there. The colors on those plants are beautiful.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Which one cost 20 bucks? Also, please clean those. I can taste that resin build up. I dig the Moosehead beer crate though.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Had the lil one for a few years....got the Phat Tubz for free, added a downstem and catcher for 20 on it. That's less then a weeks worth of build up on it !!!! That's all I smoke from, mainly...:smug:

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Had the lil one for a few years....got the Phat Tubz for free, added a downstem and catcher for 20 on it. That's less then a weeks worth of build up on it !!!! That's all I smoke from, mainly...:smug:

That's a deal and a half.

I am very anal about keeping my pipes clean. I can't stand seeing resin build up. I use bubblers mostly and I clean them with pipe cleaners after every second use.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's a deal and a half.

I am very anal about keeping my pipes clean. I can't stand seeing resin build up. I use bubblers mostly and I clean them with pipe cleaners after every second use.
MakinGoo said he cleans his perk 3 or 4 times a day too..
Im too lazy for that...thats why I just roll joints..then, clean my upper lip twice a day :woot:

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

MakinGoo said he cleans his perk 3 or 4 times a day too..
Im too lazy for that...thats why I just roll joints..then, clean my upper lip twice a day :woot:

There is no good reason for smoking from a dirty pipe. I have no desire to smoke the tar and other crap left over from previous smokes. The actual bowl of the pipe is cleaned between each smoke, I NEVER smoke resin. Plus as a medical user why would I want to smoke any of that crap. Hell I don't even but a lighter up to the herb, ruins it immediately; plus all the extra residues left by the butane.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Thanks..been a mess up year for me...be glad when its over and back to normal !!

Top Bottom