Time to move on

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's kind of dumb that people aren't allowed to speak their mind about mods without people getting offended. Part of having a good site is having good mods. If we can't critique moderation how can we improve it?
People can say what they want I ain't trippin about that (as long as it stays within the TOU) CM comment was disrespectful 2 me b'cuz there r lots of Mods here & he said 2 bad we got so stupid with power<< or sumthin like that... & that would include u & other kool mods like Waayne,Rival,Ken,Sea,Papa, & the list goes on & on..<<<<<<<<< & I feel these people never ever got stupid with anything.. So I took it as disrespect 2 me & my people....

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
People can say what they want I ain't trippin about that (as long as it stays within the TOU) CM comment was disrespectful 2 me b'cuz there r lots of Mods here & he said 2 bad we got so stupid with power<< or sumthin like that... & that would include u & other kool mods like Waayne,Rival,Ken,Sea,Papa, & the list goes on & on..<<<<<<<<< & I feel these people never ever got stupid with anything.. So I took it as disrespect 2 me & my people....
I agree 100% even though I didn't make your list ;)

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
He said the list goes on and on bitch,dont get butt hurt about it,LOL.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I agree 100% even though I didn't make your list ;)
LOL..I was juss naming some of the innocent bystanders that had nuthin 2 do with this.. We were both there in the suspect threads so I'm guessing he's talkin bout us when he talks about "Mods"..LOL.. If the issue is with us that's kool but should of been posted that way.. When I read Mods gettin stupid with power<< or some shit like that... I felt saying "MODS" was a bit much b'cuz the other mods I posted had nuthin 2 do with this issue..

I actually fighured he was speaking on u but since he said "Mods" then I thought it must b me 2 b'cuz I posted I would delete any rude comment about D... Ether way this had nuthin 2 do with The "Mods" here it was only a few mods so it would of read better juss straight up calling us out....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

LOL..I was juss naming some of the innocent bystanders that had nuthin 2 do with this.. We were both there in the suspect threads so I'm guessing he's talkin bout us when he talks about "Mods"..LOL.. If the issue is with us that's kool but should of been posted that way.. When I read Mods gettin stupid with power<< or some shit like that... I felt saying "MODS" was a bit much b'cuz the other mods I posted had nuthin 2 do with this issue..

I actually fighured he was speaking on u but since he said "Mods" then I thought it must b me 2 b'cuz I posted I would delete any rude comment about D... Ether way this had nuthin 2 do with The "Mods" here it was only a few mods so it would of read better juss straight up calling us out....
& I said I wasn't Butt Hurt... What a lie...LOL

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter

Just teasing dawgy ive got nothing but love for ya but here's the best part he's referring to the mod that deleted his comments and an entire thread he started yesterday....and it's one of the mods you named lmfao...now that's funny.

K

kolah

I guess I don't know the real story behind all this...and maybe C-man deciding to pack it up was because Skyhigh got banned and a thread/s I didn't follow.

Personally I don't like to see anyone banned from a forum....unless they go way over the top. Mr. Skyhigh did have a habit of following and badgering quite a few people here (some provoked, some non-provoked)...and his consistent-n-persistent childish antics and overly-cocky demeanor may have led to his demise. Maybe he thought his seniority and personal issues made him feel invincible and that he had some God-given right to shit on other people. Many of us have had to deal with tragedies but it's no good reason to take out personal anger on others. I am far from innocent (or righteous) but I am a upfront straight shooter and must say I won't miss him at all.

With the very rare exception, I can also call someone a no-toothed rotten bastard one day and still love em' the next day.

But I'll bet 100 bucks both will be back real soon. ;)

GI JO

GI JO

Haven't been around much lately so I was absolutely shocked to see this posted. Not sure what happened, this doesn't leave a very good feeling inside. I hope CMan and Sky are not the next names to be added to the absent members thread.........cause I find that thread to be very sad.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I'm sure he's referring to me as well...lets be real :D. I'm finally at work so everybody try and have a good day. Peace y'all.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I agree Kolah, there are only so many experienced growers here at the farm.
I feel we can't realy afford to lose the guys that post useful info.
I don't really have time to get acquainted with another forum, nor do i have the desire.
Also I love the counterculture that we belong to, but in order for it to remain strong we have be able to call out BS without so much censorship. If this is just a site to purchase beans then I get it, But if this is supposed to be a community then we need the ability to hold each other to a higher standard.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
LOL!! Now I know what ur talkin bout.. I had this all wrong.. Oops!! Major stoner error..
Believe it or not its not the first time I've been misunderstood :D

Let me say all the actions he's upset about I believe were 100% justified and correct. I just thought the irony was funny. :)

K

kolah

Once banned here and the way this forum is set up, it's pretty easy to sign on with another username.

trippinballz

trippinballz

LOL....isn't it funny/ironic how many times I've >stalked< kolah in threads I've never even commented in...like this one...and a good 5 or more others in the last 2 weeks?

However, he can be a perceptive guy. It is easy to grab another account here...mere seconds after you were >banned<.

DanKherbs/danimal/danimalchin....

Just to keep it straight...for whatever reason....the ban on my sky high account has not been lifted and I am not "free to come back whenever I like"under that long-standing moniker as you claim. Evidently, while others have tried to reactivate my account there is still >something< precluding access. Dunno what, or if the first try just didn't work....just sayin' that when I try to access my account I get a big red error sign that says "you have been banned for inappropriate behavior".

And..it was. I shouldn't have gone off like I did...but to be disrespected in such a fashion and to be told I have dishonored my deceased son, for whatever reason, and especially by someone who self-admittedly doesn't (at last account to me) have daily interaction with their own living offspring...was beyond personal comprehension and one of the ugliest and most disrespectful things anyone has ever said to me online in 15 years on roughly 15 different pot forums.

In the end, it is what it is. I've been around far long enough to know how "winning" works on these forums as well as how the one-sided hammer you wielded can come back on itself/it's holders and tear a forum down from the inside out causing mass exodus on a significant scale. How it all plays out (for me as well as everyone else), is, as many have alluded, out of the hands of everyone here but the moderators. (no brag, just fact)

Play it out however you wish. Those of you who have taken the time to reach out know where I am even if I'm not here at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom