Time To Put Up Or Shut Up

• Thread starter stonestacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Thanks brother. I keep dreaming of a new build, but then I'm like why? Sure I would love to have total control of my environment run some de and lec mix Co2 but I get what I need right now.
Im dreaming of the same thing. Nothing big but the next one i build i want to be planned out. I kinda threw my current setup together but i got it going now. Auto feed and dtw tables are next for me.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Im dreaming of the same thing. Nothing big but the next one i build i want to be planned out. I kinda threw my current setup together but i got it going now. Auto feed and dtw tables are next for me.
I did the auto feed and dtw right from the git. I new I would suck at hand watering every day.
Thanks for posting in here I was thinking of abandoning the thread for lack of interest. But it's nice to look back at some of the dumb shit I used to do lol.

incogneato

incogneato

I did the auto feed and dtw right from the git. I new I would suck at hand watering every day.
Thanks for posting in here I was thinking of abandoning the thread for lack of interest. But it's nice to look back at some of the dumb shit I used to do lol.
I just found it honestly from Gs thread. Im gonna look back through it when i get some time. I dont mind hand watering but draining the saucers is a bitch. Im new so i enjoy being in there hands on. Its honestly my only relaxing time of the day. Wouldnt mind hearing what your thoughs were on that de and cmh room some time . Thats what i have in mind too. Co2 minisplit. Like you said, i want full control. It eliminates unnecessary problems.

incogneato

incogneato

Or maybee de and led. @sixstring looks like might be playing with a mix?
Yea he has some real nice looking led. Hes building out a new setup now and it looks awesome. So does his flower.
If you're running AC to keep temps in check CHM + LED would be a better combo to give your AC a bit of slack and keep your leccy bill down a bit.
I want the yeild of the de though. I just saw an aircooled de yesterday that i want to look up. It looks like its sealed but pulls heat from the top instead of airflow over the bulb. Might juat be a gimmicky light though. Ill check it out later. My lockets arent deep enough for the initial cost of a good led setup and i dont really have the time or patience to build one.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yea he has some real nice looking led. Hes building out a new setup now and it looks awesome. So does his flower.

I want the yeild of the de though. I just saw an aircooled de yesterday that i want to look up. It looks like its sealed but pulls heat from the top instead of airflow over the bulb. Might juat be a gimmicky light though. Ill check it out later. My lockets arent deep enough for the initial cost of a good led setup and i dont really have the time or patience to build one.

There are 1k DE CMH hitting the market already, if that's what you're shooting for.

G gnome

G gnome

If ur talkin about the sunsystem ac/de reflector then save ur money. They dont do shit. I used to have 3 of em

incogneato

incogneato

Im not familiar with that one but sounds like it werks the same way
Looked them both up. The nanolux just looks like a better made version of the same concept.
Screenshot 20171211 132702

bicky studs

bicky studs

led builds are easy, im no electrician... hate things that kill you but you cant see em:badboy:
its not hard, just a stoney evening screw em together n ur away.
cost is a hurdle but in the long run...... oh imo

Top Bottom