IMG4565
IMG4563
IMG4566
IMG4567
IMG4569
IMG4570

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Ya know, I started out not really feeling good about you or your vibes. Not flaming just speaking MY truth. I do believe if your for real and this post I am responding to/quoting is legit, and I believe it to be so, I may have changed my position with you. I learned many years ago that my/our teachers can come from anywhere. Expect the unexpected so to speak. Thank you for the last post and
I hope I am reading your presence with clear eyes casue right now I seem to be in your corner. I am open to learning. I tend to think I am a know it all at times. My ears and mind are open @Purpletrain I'm starting to like how you roll!!! Thank you for allowing me to see that others just may have a better way than I was taught.

Like the TV commercial says, "Lets do This" !!!!

You know i am good peoples i may come across as a prick at times its just that i am not the typical young guy behind a pc claiming this or that . lots of times what i wrote and what came out are totally not meant to be that way if that makes sense ..
so it may come out sorta like i am arrogant, or a bully or what ever ..
lots of times i tend to be judgemental on many theories why because were human and just because that is what we should do question everything
There is no substitute for actually trying it so many things differ environment soil temps water temps VPD

My only goal is to show people that a simple soil mix is all a person needs da hell with all the amendment being thrown all over forums for me its a no brainier keep it simple sometimes the simplest things is the best route ..
a simple even small compost bin / tote and throwing in organic waste is all a person really needs big or small
Least in my world it appears so

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Anyways last post was light dep plants and here are some more cherry pie that i started light dep then figured WTF only week or so away from naturally flipping enjoy also going to try some tire grows next season did some cutting on the side walls crawled up the side of green house took pictures downward that 2x4 is 8 feet on main structure plants are solid 6 feet tall and 6 feet wide takes up good portion of that corner lol
IMG4584
IMG4587
IMG4593
IMG4594

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

You know i am good peoples i may come across as a prick at times its just that i am not the typical young guy behind a pc claiming this or that . lots of times what i wrote and what came out are totally not meant to be that way if that makes sense ..
so it may come out sorta like i am arrogant, or a bully or what ever ..
lots of times i tend to be judgemental on many theories why because were human and just because that is what we should do question everything
There is no substitute for actually trying it so many things differ environment soil temps water temps VPD

My only goal is to show people that a simple soil mix is all a person needs da hell with all the amendment being thrown all over forums for me its a no brainier keep it simple sometimes the simplest things is the best route ..
a simple even small compost bin / tote and throwing in organic waste is all a person really needs big or small
Least in my world it appears so
Well said. I'm a lot like you in many ways. I also can come across as arrogant. My wife tells me I'm "abrasive" But in truth I really do mean well and love to help others. I need to work on my presentation and I'm sure I could get more than one person here to agree with thier like of this post . LOL Now I'm fukked!!!!!

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

There is you like your not fucked your hooped now lol.
all good i need to work on my presentation also writing skills fingers to fat for the cap and periods lol plus going fucking blind at my ole age
lol hard enough typing with 2 fingers
Either way. either a person can figure out what i said with a couple of reads or never mind
Personally not going to change any time soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom