Time to start paying attention.

• Thread starter Cinderella 99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cinderella 99

Cinderella 99

Hey everybody I go by the name of Cinderella 99. I'm not a girl I just like the strain.lol
I just recently started growing. I have been a patient since 2007 only started to grow for myself recently
I don't know much about growing so I hope to be able to learn and get some advice from more experienced growers here. I also hope to make some friends and have some fun learning.
I live in Arizona. Right now I have 5 strains. Cinderella 99,DJShortsBlueberry,BubbaKush,GrandDaddyPurple and SuperSilverHaze. They are in veg under 4 4 ft fluorescent lights for 24/7 and in miracle gro organic soil.
I don't work or collect disability so my budget is VERY tight. I have been having some concerns about my plants so I decided to come here looking to learn as much as I can.
I guess that's about it. Thanks for playing along!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
welcome to the farm c99 :)
if you popped up a couple pics,,,,we could help start addressing them concerns your having ;)
lots of good people who like to help here :)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Welcome to the farm!! What kind of concerns are you having? Post up a detailed note in the cannabis infirmary and you'll definitely get some help. The more detail you can provide, the better. Happy growing!!

outwest

CaliGoldGenetics

CaliGoldGenetics

Welcome to the farm....

If I may throw in my 2 cents......In growing Ive found that when working with lots of money or no money at all, the sunshine is the best light bulb going at the moment. You may not have any control over when it comes on and turns off, but it is pretty affordable. This past year my sunlight bill was averaging right around > $0.00 < best damn piece of grow equipment I ever bought. (another good thing i forgot to mention it never seems to burn the tops and it never really seems like you have to replace the bulb. A friend of mine claims he hasnt had any trouble with his sunlight and hes been using his about 34 yrs)

*All of my lame jokes aside... the best advice I could offer you is that, top quality genetics, a porous top quality organic soil ammended INTO THE GROUND, and tons and tons of full sunshine is always a good starting template for success...

Cinderella 99

Cinderella 99

Thank you for the Warm Welcome Everyone.
My plants I am concerned for because they look not too healthy.
The 1st pic I uploaded is my Super Silver Haze the 2nd is the Grand Daddy Purple 3rd is Dj Shorts Blueberry and the 4th is the Bubba Kush and the last one is the cinderella99. She was droopy and i checked and I watered them, a couple hours ago and she is perky again. I see alot of them have yellow tips and leaves and the GDP I am worried, I got her last week and she looks like she hasn't grown at all. She was that light green color whenI got her. The only thing that changed was that discoloring around the leaves. But I am kinda worried. I have given them some Seaweed extract as a foliar spray last week saturday, they look like their growing quickly, but I am worried about all the discolration and leaves drying up. I tried looking up what it could be, butit says nutrient burn? I havent added anything except for that seaweed extract foliar spray it was Roots Organic Serene something, its seaweed extract. But anyhows, this is where I am on my grow. Any Advice or tips would be appreciated.
Thanks All!

IMAG0214IMAG0216

IMAG0219
IMAG0220
IMAG0217
Top Bottom