Time to stop lurking and get one going!

• Thread starter JerzeyMike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

It definitely has a skunky piss smell for sure. I popped three beans this one smelled the best out of the three.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Week six
Found russets in epoxy, trying to fight them off, and keep them away from the others. Today is day two of using dr. Zymes. I have been taking the affected leaves off and disposing of them. I guess the next week or so , theywill tell me whats what. This is definitely a learning experience for me. I was unprepared and unaware. I do spend a lot of time looking at my girls, so I hope I caught it quick enough to save. What gave it away was the leaf almost looked like sand or something on it. When scoped it was eggs. Untill next week✌🏻

0D2DF3E8 FC38 4F0E B250 68E0BCCF0BE3
109C3148 D1BC 4370 8079 AB3DCE825EDE
638B46A4 9144 47E0 8F36 56B8CD6BD192
4A5BDF38 8DDF 4D08 A7B4 D617D3EEBD4A
JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Ok so its been five or six days since discovering those little bastards on my epoxy. Ive been using dr. Zymes and now have released the ladybug assasins! Today was tea day, and they seem to be ok. Harvest cant get here quick enough! These pics are from the 4x8 across the hall from the epoxy tent. The one in the bamboo is the epoxy OG in a five by five.

F8BE3BCE A25E 4767 A419 237BADAB2A4C
3FB8DBE6 92C5 43BD 9303 F06EC43972A7
41080872 45DF 4259 A007 EFCD6F537A32
B432B459 C843 440B AC2A BAFE517902AF
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hell yeah brother let’s goooo!! It’s looking great in there and that frost is stacking up!! You are beasting through it, keep it up!!

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Week 7 is in the books! We are getting close!
Lets all knock on wood, but i might have them russet bastards in check. I have given a thorough treatment of dr zymes, and released the killa 🐞. Goblin god, the smallest plant, will be done first, and also has the thickest colas. Putting together another compost tea for tomorrow, probably one of the last two or three. Until next week, happy growing!

08195633 75A0 4A7C B641 248895C94ED2
1B24951B 2B2A 4BF8 8126 2CFED3472665
B5A5BA7D AF45 4A88 B7D9 A53485AA6C33
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Absolutely killing it bro!! Love to watch these girls swell! You’ve convinced me to go an additional week on mine 😜 Can’t wait to see the finale of your harvest!!

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

It makes sense to me to wait. Even as hard as that is! I havent had a harvest of my own in almost 7-8 months. If you go early, the plants not at full potential. In Aug. i had my whole op cut down and taken from me. So this one is so important, i cant afford to but it. I smoke an ounce a week.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Merry Christmas Eve fuckers, i mean farmers. Its cold here and my garage is having crazy temp swings. Usually run 80-84 lights on and 60-65 at night, coupme nights ago it got down to 50🥶 so far no issues other then maybe slower growth. The goblin gods coming down next week as her trichs are almost all cloudy with a bit of amber already. The skunk mints will be a week or so more, and the epoxy and purple sour d will both be atleast two more weeks. Only hood thing about the cold is its going to make drying in the garage easier. Im going to close in some shelves and put strings inside. Ill have to watch humidifier, but should be able to keep it all in the 60s. Until next week✌🏻 happy holidays and be safe!

00A1BFEB 0D47 447A 859B 8FB34A63B843
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking absolutely killer bro, how’s the smell in that beautiful paradise?

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Thanks Schwifty! Im glad someone is seeing this🤣 but keeping a thread will let me look back on this grow. Smells great in there, the peanut butter skunk is getting greasy, and probably smells the best. Next run along with the super silver haze x catpiss, im going to run these strains again but in 10 gal bags and no scrog. And i think ill keep my tea parties going. Seems to be working so far! Merry Christmas bud!

brownm30

brownm30

Hey Farmers! Thanks for this awesome sight, and all the knowledge y’all are dropping. I am relatively new to indoor growing, and actually only have three outdoor seasons as well. For me growing started out as a joke, and became a passion so fast my heads still spinning! I have taken two cannabis agriculture and horticulture classes online. One from Saint Josephs University in Philadelphia, and the other was called CTI. Cannabis training institute. Cti was very basic, but both courses taught me a lot! I am always trying to learn and improve my methods. Being on here has helped me with that tremendously. I prefer to stay on the organic side, and really dig the whole circle of life type stuff. Recently I had a run in with the law, and all of my plants were cut down 🤬 So now i am starting over, with only my legal limit of five plants. Ive decided to try and run them in 40 gal. Pots and hopefully can make this work. So far everything is ok, watering is going to be a challenge at first for me. Ive never worked with pots this big. Took this this morning and these are a month old today.
I have several plants going but my biggest plants are both almost 7 feet tall. Indoor dedicated bedroom. And there in 7 gallon fabric pots. They just kept growing taller. U said 40 gal pot your using. Going be a redwood

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thanks Schwifty! Im glad someone is seeing this🤣 but keeping a thread will let me look back on this grow. Smells great in there, the peanut butter skunk is getting greasy, and probably smells the best. Next run along with the super silver haze x catpiss, im going to run these strains again but in 10 gal bags and no scrog. And i think ill keep my tea parties going. Seems to be working so far! Merry Christmas bud!
Hell yeah man you’ve got great plans ahead man, I’m really looking forward to your future journals!! Merry Christmas to you too bro!

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

I have several plants going but my biggest plants are both almost 7 feet tall. Indoor dedicated bedroom. And there in 7 gallon fabric pots. They just kept growing taller. U said 40 gal pot your using. Going be a redwood
I wish i had that kinda height. Just recently I moved and had to go back into tents. So that why i scrogged them out, with big pots. I am only allowed five plants, so gotta make them big. I smoke alot!

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

What this?? Mid week update, yup! Rounding a corner now! So the Goblin god is down, as is half of the peanut butter skunk! I wanted to do it this way to see what another week does to her. Since ive got it backed up, I’ll know for next round. If i have room i may do the same for the purple and epoxy. Everything was atleast 70% milky and about 10-15 amber. I really need a better scope to take pics. I took a couple shelves down and added a curtain,and tada dry room! 🤣🤣🤣 its been working so far.

9EBBBBC2 9B67 4395 9160 FE16D874CC70
EA90DBA6 F4CA 45F8 A8B2 9B8FA82AC73A
E72FA7FD 3E78 467D 8D2B 46C1AEC7782F
JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Super silver haze x catpiss is week and a half in and praying hard. She is looking happy!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Damn man, not sure how i didnt see any of this. Saw your posts in the scrog contest tho and they look killer.

Hows that dr zymes working in flower? Seem to be okay? I just got some and was curious if its actually usable in flower.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

I think i got lucky for real! I do spend a ton of time with them. The dr. Zymes, then released the ladybugs afrer a three day treatment and 🤫 smooth sailing! She is a bit yellow, but that could be running outta goods in the soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom