Time to upgrade pls help.....

• Thread starter bellsnickle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bellsnickle

High,
I've been growing a year and a half so I'm still brand new to this. I've got four grows under my belt. 1st producing 2 1/4 lbs. 2nd just over 2 lbs, third 3lbs, 4th almost done but looks to be 3 or better. I've been using 2 4x4' tables. each with a 1000w hps hortolux and raptor reflectors 8" air cooled. Using the botanicare line of products, pure blend grow and bloom, sweet, hydroplex, calmag, and liquid karma nutrients. also us an easy cloner 120 site with clonex gel and solution.
have a/c 12,000 BTU room stays around 72 degrees F, co2 burner, 70 gal rez for each table with their own air pump and 2 8" stones per rez. using rock wool medium on the flood tables. also have dehumidifier humidity stays around 50%.
guess thats about the jist of it all. SOG style grows.
Now I want to up the ante design a new room or rooms using 4 to 5 1000 w lights and at least 4 tables. Thats the most i would feel comfortable with considering energy consumption, not wanting any extra attention.
I've played with several strains most of them not to my liking, Northen lights, Blue mystic, White castle, AK48, LSD, chocolate trip, blue dream, sharks breath, and sour cream. out of those i'm down to the last three with blue dream and sharksbreath dominating the grow. the others did not produce enough or were not the quality of cannabis i was looking for.
So with that background info I would greatly appreciate any input on setting up my new grow to increase my yields and quality. Any criticism is welcome down to the strains and style of grow. I prefer the quicker return of the SOG style because plant numbers are irrelevant at this point. I wanna hit the 1g per watt level around every 10-12 weeks. SO PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Thanks in advance.:character0095:
IMAG03291.jpg
IMG956307.jpg
IMG951616.jpg
IMAG0328.jpg
IMAG0239.jpg

Top Bottom