Timer Broke In On Position

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Timer on 1 light stuck in the on position 4 weeks into 12-12 in 10x10 room. Could have been anywhere from 1 to 4 days. Fixed it today. Am I screwed?

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

After further investigation, I think it was 5 days. If they have started to re-veg, can I stop it?

Diane11

Diane11

After further investigation, I think it was 5 days. If they have started to re-veg, can I stop it?
Oh man! I guess by puting it back onto its 12/12 schedule, it would start to flower again but I would say you've lost yourself some time there as it will have to "re-think" itself back into flowering. That's just my guess and that would be the best case scenario. Good luck to you and your girls!!!

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Note to self - make sure to write a subroutine to check for this and alert. I've created and maintained automation for many years and learned you need layers and fail-safe mechanisms for a list that grows with your experience when it comes to failure modes in the equipment used.

In my experience, that long of a pause in dark period would cause about 10 days of correction or more before they return to active flowering. I did once have some Jack Herer that went absolutely schizo when I was loose with light period. And a whole summer outside never got them sane.

Top Bottom