timer jammed my light on in flowering

• Thread starter hibsccs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hibsccs

my timer has been jammed on (dont know how long mabey 10 days) i was 3 and a half weeks into flowering was showing good bud sites up 3/4 of the plant but just new growth on top no top buds i have put bk on 12/12 now but was wondering if anyone has ever had a problen like this and how it ended up

i spoke with the guy at my hydro shop he says it may have stalled it he said i was to cut tops of but there is still lots of pubescent hairs at the crowns help :worried:worried:worried:worried:worried:worried

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I would say just keep on 12/12. There's not much else to do. They are probably gonna stretch and throw some weird leaves and the bud structure will probably be affected but id let em go, hope for the best and make sure it doesn't happen again.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

And watch for hermi it could start throwing nanners.

hiboy

hiboy

that sucks amigo, my water pump timer stopped and no water for 3 days 5 weeks in. Lost six.
Just go for the 12 on . My suggestion is to monitor more, during lights on and off times and watering times. Something i have been doing but i went to Vegas . Lost there too.....

:indifferent0023:=:cash loss:anim_09:put in the time

H

hibsccs

cheers guys been checking for sings of hermi none as yet hope none show

some of the lower buds look as if they want to turn hairs changing coulor but there is no decent buds on it sadley (but expected this) my other mate recons she might start all over again but watch for the sings of hermi

B

bigAl25

A similar problem happened to me. 4th or 5th week of flower one notch in my timer got pushed down. So in the midddle of 12 dark, my damn lights came back on for 15 minutes. The plants started to reveg on the top and threw out single blade leaves, flowering and ripenning stopped. Finally caught the problem and corrected. I may have lost 1 to 2 weeks of flowering. I shortened my daylight by one notch, 15 to 30 minutes to try and speed up flowering. I don't know if this has really helped, so I am just taking all plants as long as they take, now in 12 week of flower, but really 10th week of flower beacuse of error. I have been checking for hermies and have not found any. Some bottom buds are more mature than the top buds at this point. It appears I'll just have to take them longer than anticipated to fully mature. Good luck with your issues, mine are looking better now.

Top Bottom