Timer question...

• Thread starter Jimson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jimson

I need an 'interval timer' for my little garden. I am hoping to get some advice on a dependable unit that is economical over the long term.

I will only run 15 plants at the most. I want to run my room fan intermittently and some uv lights twice/day.

TFL

C

cacamal

I need an 'interval timer' for my little garden. I am hoping to get some advice on a dependable unit that is economical over the long term.

I will only run 15 plants at the most. I want to run my room fan intermittently and some uv lights twice/day.

TFL

Can you hardwire your timer or are you looking for a plug in?

J

Jimson

I can hard-wire - I guess I was assuming a plug-in for a little guy.

J

Jimson

Update:

I bought a couple Hydro-Farm units. One each in 5 & 15 minute increments.

Only using the 15 min. unit right now - keeps great time right out of the box - we'll see...:time

Only one thing - a loud click like a relay when my big room fan cycles on. Not too bad but it's a surprisingly sharp sound in a little room.

BTW - If you are relatively new like me - and you can get around- try visiting gardening shops within your travel range. I am finding that store inventories and prices can vary considerably.
It's good to have a favorite shop though - I bet most vendors will order most anything you need. (Once you know it exists!)

Top Bottom