timer went bad 5weeks into bloom and lights were on 24 hrs,what can happen?help plzz

• Thread starter SolidSnake88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SolidSnake88

hey guys like i said im 5 weeks into bloom and my timer went bad and my lights stayed on for 24 hrs,.. what can happen to my crop from that? any help is greatly appreciated thanks!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Keep an eye on them, should be fine. Worst case they hermie/seed on you because of stress.

I flowered some Sour diesels, they were maybe 3 weeks in and my timer broke. Because I can't go to that spot everyday, all day I never new, they never grew. They were on 24 hours of light for a couple weeks! Finally noticed and clicked them back. No seeding, no hermies and the buds were MASSIVE! I think they restarted the flower cycle..

the rrock

the rrock

its happened to me also several times with no noticeable problems from it

Tnelz

Tnelz

hey guys like i said im 5 weeks into bloom and my timer went bad and my lights stayed on for 24 hrs,.. what can happen to my crop from that? any help is greatly appreciated thanks!
Happened to me twice on my last run. I was nervous the rest of the way but turned out 100% fine. Imo u will be OK. Just keep ur eyes on them. Good luck bro.

urban1026835

urban1026835

agreed above posts. I have had it happen for an hour every night a week straight before I noticed and only plucked two balls off a finicky HB x that run so keep your eyes peeled and should be ok so long as everything else is fine.

Top Bottom