Timewarp Budding Under 18/6...?

• Thread starter Kushmin05h
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kushmin05h

Hey y'all. I'm new here, I'm def. Not new to growing, been growing outdoor for over a decade, indoor about half as long. So I have a mother room, 6 or 7 strains currently in there, Choc. Mint OG, Critical Kush, Gorilla Glue, and some Original Texada Timewarp genetics from 10+ years ago a buddy of mine scored on Vancouver Island... I have BC God Bud, Northern Soul, and some Lemon OG candy... A mom of each obv... So So with the TimeWarp, every few years we pop 10-15 seeds and find the pheno we like and that becomes our new mother for that strain.... But in the last week or so, only my Timewarp mom has started producing buds, It is a new seed we popped, probably 2-3 months old... But it's the only plant in the room doing so... At first I though stress, but my temps are meticulously maintained at 68-70 at night and never higher than 80 During light hours. I'm running LED lights as well.... So now I'm thinking this pheno maybe just wants to fuckin bud, idk what to do from here or where to look to figure out what's happening.... Anyone have Any suggestions of what's going on? At all? First time in over a decade I'm truly stumped. Lol pics attached, and a P.S. I have always watered/fed about right before the get to this point with the sagging/drooping...

Timewarp budding under 186
Timewarp budding under 186 2
P

Pass2TheLeft

Hey y'all. I'm new here, I'm def. Not new to growing, been growing outdoor for over a decade, indoor about half as long. So I have a mother room, 6 or 7 strains currently in there, Choc. Mint OG, Critical Kush, Gorilla Glue, and some Original Texada Timewarp genetics from 10+ years ago a buddy of mine scored on Vancouver Island... I have BC God Bud, Northern Soul, and some Lemon OG candy... A mom of each obv... So So with the TimeWarp, every few years we pop 10-15 seeds and find the pheno we like and that becomes our new mother for that strain.... But in the last week or so, only my Timewarp mom has started producing buds, It is a new seed we popped, probably 2-3 months old... But it's the only plant in the room doing so... At first I though stress, but my temps are meticulously maintained at 68-70 at night and never higher than 80 During light hours. I'm running LED lights as well.... So now I'm thinking this pheno maybe just wants to fuckin bud, idk what to do from here or where to look to figure out what's happening.... Anyone have Any suggestions of what's going on? At all? First time in over a decade I'm truly stumped. Lol pics attached, and a P.S. I have always watered/fed about right before the get to this point with the sagging/drooping...
Is it a auto flower strain?

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

2-3 months in what size pot ? Did you let the plant get over dry or change your watering routine?
Something stressed it to make it go to flower.

Freshone

Freshone

Maybe its an auto or just a shitty pheno if nothing else is having issues.Autos will flower even if everythings good.

Top Bottom