Timing enzyme usage

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

I will be running with an enzyme product this time....pond zyme

Normally I only use an enzyme product near the end of the run, but I wondered what time schedules you guys all run your enzymes. (hydrozyme, cannazyme etc)

S

sfzoo

i run cannazyme throughout as well. i slow it down mid veg and mid flower. But they get a healthy dose at the first up pot, pre/post xplant, and final flush.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

i run cannazyme throughout as well. i slow it down mid veg and mid flower. But they get a healthy dose at the first up pot, pre/post xplant, and final flush.

Ditto- with Hygrozyme. I think it's great to use pre/post xplant, as you always do some amount of damage to little root tips. I use it every time I water (not feed) my plants, when I can afford it. I do use low dosages, though, and adjust them throughout the plants life. My highest dosage is 7 ml/gal.

Z

zombywolf

BudBoy,

Are you on soil/soilless or hydro? I want to give Pondzyme a run in Promix to replace Hydrozyme ($$$). What ml are you using per gal of water?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

No Buddy his question was

"Are you on soil/soilless or hydro?"

I think he realizes what he did now.

Z

zombywolf

I saw this thread through new posts-not always noticing what forum it is in. My question is how much pond zyme to use to water soilless (you coco, me promix). From what I have read, it seems that the usage amount is 10 ml per 100 gals. Per individual gal (what I use) the amount would be .10 mil per gallon. That doesnt seem like much, and is difficult to measure. Especially coming down from 5ml per gallon of hygrozyme. I was curious about your use.

budboy299

budboy299

Havn't started using it zombywolf. I am on week 6 of flower so I will start using it during the flush. I am going to run it at 10ml per 100 gallons like you read. I may even run it slightly higher on one plant to see if there is any negative effects.

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

zym threw out the life cycle. breaks down dead root mater into usable foosd.

O

ogk1ng

bro, honestly the best combo i have come accross
root exec, great white combo. yes they are expensive, but they are well worth it. you're uptake and root mass BLOW UP. im a ferm believer bigger root bigger buds!

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

A enzyme product is different than the roots excel or great white and does completely different things.

According to feed charts and the nutrient companys you should only use the enzyme product at certain times of the grow and they should be specialized meaning there are enzymes for the grow cycle and enzymes for the flower cycle also.

You will find if you use the product properly and what it is made for you get MUCH better results.

O

ogk1ng

A enzyme product is different than the roots excel or great white and does completely different things.

According to feed charts and the nutrient companys you should only use the enzyme product at certain times of the grow and they should be specialized meaning there are enzymes for the grow cycle and enzymes for the flower cycle also.

You will find if you use the product properly and what it is made for you get MUCH better results.
zymes are beneficial bacteria which in return keeps you're root mass much more healthier. what do you think rootexel and great white are? more potent beneficial bacteria. shit protects you from rootrot (which is why you use zymes and what not to eat all the bad shit out you're meduim, and dead rot mass) so in return yes they all do the same thing. and i used a combo of the 3 hygrozyme rootexecl and great white. if i had to pic my favorite i would pick rootexecl and great white. i do stop those at week 5 flower and contiune wth the hygrozyme tho.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Beneficial bacteria and ENZYMES are two completly different things was my point. You will get MUCH better results if you use them properly and at the right time.

Zymes are NOT beneficial bacteria, that statement does not even make sense.

And no they do NOT do the same thing.

O

ogk1ng

you're right i confused my self.

Bacteria are living cells which have the capabilities of consuming wastes of different types, reproducing, and actually producing enzymes.
Better said, bacteria are the factories that produce enzymes. When the right bacteria are present in the right quantities and in the right conditions, they produce enzymes much more economically than people can
manufacture them.

Enzymes are NOT alive. They are complex chemicals produced by
bacteria. They cannot reproduce, or actually consume waste. They speed
up chemical reactions without getting used themselves. However, enzymes
are all proteins, and some enzymes attack proteins.
Therefore, enzyme usefulness is limited by digestion from other enzymes

Top Bottom