Tims MacV2 Grow

• Thread starter BadFish_Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BadFish_Genetics

So my Name is Tim I grow in my spare bedroom with a 8x8x8 2 sided Tent made by Opulany which I would not recommend, more of that later. I purchased these 2 breeder cuts from CAP and they are said to put out up to 3#s/light of that Cap Quality!!

Tims macv2 grow
Tims macv2 grow 2
B

BadFish_Genetics

So the second pic is of the Total Bloom Room Itself. In the far Back Left Corner we have Technical Cultivators L'Orange Glue, the pheno I found is called the (DutchmansCut) it's Super frosty by week 2 already from the strong influence of GG4 Bams(Chocolate pheno) and it gives me an easy pound per 1,000 watt bulb. To the right of that, kund of hidden is a smaller MacV2 cut. To the right of that we have Seed Junkys Jealousy! breeder cut!. The very front 3gallon plastic pot is a Animal Cookies BX1 otherwise known as Shugar Cookiea BX1. To the left of that standing tall is Beleafs cut of Chimera #2 coming in hot with those caramel candy terps. Planted in the same bucket is a Clone of Purple Platnum Garlic arranged in there so the plants are kind of back to back! I bent the 2 main branches so they will build knuckles also. To the right of that is the 1st MacV2. Standing at 2ft 7 inches. Just finishing up stretching and it now seems to be Flowering more vigorously.

20230623 134518
20230623 134518
20230623 134452

Latest posts

Top Bottom