Tinctures With Last Years Harvest 2021

• Thread starter Mifarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mifarmer

Mifarmer

I have made tincture with Everclear in the past with some success using fresh buds 3 months cure in a jar.

I have a lot of left overs from 2021 harvest. Still smokes decent. Will it still be good for making tinctilure even though its well over a year old?

TSD

TSD

Probably, I just made some hash pucks with year old weed and they get me wrecked... usually around 2 years it starts to degrade quite a bit I think. Try it and find out 😁

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Yes it will be fine. Maybe more full of CBN which will make you sleepy. Have you ever had brown Mexican weed that was packed with a trash compactor? That old brown weed still got me stoned!!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I have made tincture with Everclear in the past with some success using fresh buds 3 months cure in a jar.

I have a lot of left overs from 2021 harvest. Still smokes decent. Will it still be good for making tinctilure even though its well over a year old?
im sure its still good brother ✌️ 🇿🇦

Mifarmer

Mifarmer

Yes it will be fine. Maybe more full of CBN which will make you sleepy. Have you ever had brown Mexican weed that was packed with a trash compactor? That old brown weed still got me stoned!!
Never had the mexican brick weed l. But have heard of it. For kicks and giggles, this last october I smashed a small amount of three different strains I grew together and rolled it into a small ball and placed it in a small jar to cure. Recently tore a chunk off and smoked it and it was pretty good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom