Tiny catapiller...

• Thread starter BabyFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

Last night found one little devil eating away at a small interior leaf near the bottom. I removed the damaged leaf and the critter it was hosting... ... should have taken pics but was only thinking "SAVE HER!!"

Am I good at this point or are a dozen more gonna appear?
Tiny catapiller

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Theres always a chance more could appear, keep an eye out for moths and shit flying around keel anything you see that flys! :D

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It’s a good chance your brought it inside with you from your outside garden maybe ?

stannabis

stannabis

one of those bug zappers set up a bit away from the plants helped me with those critters. you dont want the zapper too close, as it will attract more moths to the area before it kills them.

one fall i had a crazy caterpillar infestation. was my first outdoor grow, and i knew i needed to keep an eye out for pests. keeping an eye should be changing to inspect the plants daily with at least a magnifying glass. those caterpillars start off very small, but can do huge damage in a hurry. that year they got about 3/4 of my crop. at one point i was picking off 50-100 of the lil bastards a day. it sucked, but was an excellent learning experience.

BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

one of those bug zappers set up a bit away from the plants helped me with those critters. you dont want the zapper too close, as it will attract more moths to the area before it kills them.

one fall i had a crazy caterpillar infestation. was my first outdoor grow, and i knew i needed to keep an eye out for pests. keeping an eye should be changing to inspect the plants daily with at least a magnifying glass. those caterpillars start off very small, but can do huge damage in a hurry. that year they got about 3/4 of my crop. at one point i was picking off 50-100 of the lil bastards a day. it sucked, but was an excellent learning experience.

I had put her in a foolish place outdoors not knowing any better... she was always going to end up indoors eventually.

No more moths or caterpillars...
20200803 183529
20200805 041020

Top Bottom