Tiny closet with a fan?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Just cut down my plant today. Had to stick in a really small closet. I could barely fit the fan in there. Should I run fan on high or low since fan is so close to plant?

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Yeah,thx I’ll set to low. I faced it away but it’s such a tight space that it’s creating quite a bit air movement.

You could put something over the fan to restrict the airflow... I don't know... Panty Hose? 😆

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Is there a place for the air to go? You want some air exchange between the closet and... wherever, or the humidity will get high in that closet and either slow drying or even cause conditions for mold.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Is there a place for the air to go? You want some air exchange between the closet and... wherever, or the humidity will get high in that closet and either slow drying or even cause conditions for mold.
It’s kinda just bouncing off wall back at plant.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Actually after checking plant this morning it’s kinda dry. I think it’s drying way too fast & fans only on low setting! Im wondering if I should maybe remove the fan so the plant don’t dry too fast. What do you guys think?

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Actually after checking plant this morning it’s kinda dry. I think it’s drying way too fast & fans only on low setting! Im wondering if I should maybe remove the fan so the plant don’t dry too fast. What do you guys think?

I would get a small, cheap, low wattage, desk fan. Unless that’s what you already have, then I don’t know.

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Get a USB fan from AC Infinity or something comparable.

AC Infinity Multifan S3
52 CFM
1.6 watts

B7DB9FCE 5135 4A1A 8211 43C7F32F7061

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Will do! Might even have something lying around the garage.
I've pulled them out of old Xboxes / game players and old computers. OR I can get them from Value Village...a used shit store in Canada......$4.99 each....plus a 12v adapter $3.99 cardboard as a frame or thin wood, hot glue and its done

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I've pulled them out of old Xboxes / game players and old computers. OR I can get them from Value Village...a used shit store in Canada......$4.99 each....plus a 12v adapter $3.99 cardboard as a frame or thin wood, hot glue and its done
Good call,I didn’t even think about that!

Ponky

Ponky

To slow the dry place a garbage bag around the plant as it hangs there. Not fully sealed. Just to make it sweat. Take it off after a day.

2Bad

2Bad

You could of just put the fan outside of the closet facing at it

Top Bottom