Tiny Jokes And Taco

• Thread starter 420wave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420wave

Hey guus. This is my first grow. Its El Chapo strain and a bag speed. Im on day 19 currently from seedling. Inhqve some small holes in a leaf and another one curling towards (taco). What could be caysing this problem. I currently do not have a humidity monitor but its on its was in the mail.

Last edited:

420wave

Hey guus. This is my first grow. Its El Chapo strain and a bag speed. Im on day 19 currently from seedling. Inhqve some small holes in a leaf and another one curling towards (taco). What could be caysing this problem. I currently do not have a humidity monitor but its on its was in the mail.

Elchapo2
Elchapo1
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Would suggest you start or continue this grow log in the grow diaries forum. That would be a more appropriate place for it. Welcome to the Farm and good luck with El Chapo.
Peace

I can move the thread for you if you like.

420wave

Would suggest you start or continue this grow log in the grow diaries forum. That would be a more appropriate place for it. Welcome to the Farm and good luck with El Chapo.
Peace

I can move the thread for you if you like.
If you would move it that would be great. Thanks!!

BudBogart

BudBogart

Plant looks nice to me. Maybe a spritz of water, but I'm that guy, so...

str8smokn

str8smokn

Where's the Tiny Jokes at??
What is a tiny joke?
Is it not really funny , but kind of is.?
STR8

420wave

Where's the Tiny Jokes at??
What is a tiny joke?
Is it not really funny , but kind of is.?
STR8
I ment tiny holes, it woukdnt let me change it and my phone just had a software update sonit had my auto correct all out of wack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom