Tiny Leaves Are Growing On Bud Site During 5-6 Weeks Of Flowering

• Thread starter hiimjohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hiimjohn

5-6 weeks into flowering and there are tiny leaves that are growing outwards from the bud site, tiny tiny leaves.

When the light is off the temperature is between 70-77, when it's on the temperature is around 83.
Humidity is between 50% - 57%

Everytime when these tiny leaves start growing it seems that the buds stop getting big.

Anyone has any ideas?

xenon730

xenon730

need photos bud. are you sure it's not herming? we definitely need photos.

Smerb

Smerb

5-6 weeks into flowering and there are tiny leaves that are growing outwards from the bud site, tiny tiny leaves.

When the light is off the temperature is between 70-77, when it's on the temperature is around 83.
Humidity is between 50% - 57%

Everytime when these tiny leaves start growing it seems that the buds stop getting big.

Anyone has any ideas?
70to83 is a big swing. Heat stressed foliage....

hiboy

hiboy

Make sure your light timer is correct and you have no light leaks I didn't catch my problem until probably a week and a half or two later the timer on my gavitas changed from auto mode to on. Still don't know why it did that
Hb

Smerb

Smerb

Make sure your light timer is correct and you have no light leaks I didn't catch my problem until probably a week and a half or two later the timer on my gavitas changed from auto mode to on. Still don't know why it did that
Hb
My power went off one day. I went in the tent and the lights were on... that's probably the culprit

hiboy

hiboy

My power went off one day. I went in the tent and the lights were on... that's probably the culprit
It would take more than just a 24 hour thing it's more like a few days would cause any problems
Hb

Top Bottom