Tiny plants week 4, already flowering. Help me!

• Thread starter mannimal420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Seraphine- could cannabis bouquets/ boutonnières be a thing? Selling fresh flower ? Lol

Seraphine

Seraphine

Seraphine- could cannabis bouquets/ boutonnières be a thing? Selling fresh flower ? Lol
I thought about medicinal bouquets, but that will be a long time from now once all the legalities are sorted out

mannimal420

mannimal420

I thought about medicinal bouquets, but that will be a long time from now once all the legalities are sorted out
IM not sure how long the cuttings would actually last, not 30 minutes after pulling and cutting the bonsai trees did they start to droop something ill....

mannimal420

mannimal420

Also, what is your input on my change? (the previous post) do you think it will be for the better? I can at least still ride out my grow, but concentrate my resources on one plant.

mannimal420

mannimal420

After throwing out 3 of the 4 plants and focusing on one I have noticed some changes.

• Significant growth
    • Larger leaves
    • Stem lengths have noticeably increased
  • Adverse affects
    • None
  • Smell
    • Smell is stronger
  • Pistols
    • Pistols forming larger
  • Stalk
    • Thicker

99E1816D 0101 4C0D 940A 5F5A01251B3A
mannimal420

mannimal420

It’s been about a week now and noticeable difference after lowering the light. It obviously made the the intensity higher by being closer to my plant. I suppose the benefit of stunting its growth and learning more about my lights is I can’t take advantage of the smaller grow area haha.

This plant has also been fairly slow in the veg to flower compared to others, so hopefully it benefits me more than it being a potentially issue.

More bud sites have developed
The plant is bushier
I’ve stopped spraying due to pistols getting crispy (I think I was burning or the dry weather effects spraying) never had an issue before
Trimmed som lower fan leaves one or two

B7DE48B3 5727 4AAB 8346 EEA2C4D6F755
79E601D9 01B8 4775 A901 FE887312487B
mannimal420

mannimal420

Though i do have some curling on the fan leaves, not sure why... no discoloration.

Top Bottom