Tiny pots=smaller plants? Day 50

• Thread starter comeupg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

comeupg

Hey guys,

Still new here. Is there any way to get the admins to not have to approve everything? gotta wait real long for a reply...

Anyways,

my friends is on day 50 12/12 from seed CFL LST. We still have no budding. only folwer heavy smell. and looks like they're about to pop. There are 3 of them in 3/4 gallon pots under two main 200w cfls and 4 45w side CFLS.

My main question along with the others is will these small pots help them grow smaller because he is in a tiggghhttt space.

Let us know wats up thanks everyone.

P.s. we will try to have pics up tomorrow. Its really hard at his place. The biggest (northern lights blueberry) is a little shy of the diameter of a paper plate. The second two (lemon skunk and white widow) are a little large then a cd.) Tried to be as descriptive as possible

L

Lost

You should have small buds at day 20..

Sorry about the males?

C

comeupg

They are not males. It was first pointed out to me that there might be light leaking. went over to his place and fixed the minimal light leakage. hes seeing the beginnings of the flower right now with smell increasing daily. This still is not help about the pot question

L

Lost

Yes, smaller pots will produce smaller plants, but thats just part of the equation. You need longer veg time to take advantage of it. If its just a small light leak, then your problem is elsewhere. Describe how you have then set up in your buddys parents house, in the closet. hehehe :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They're going to get pretty big on pots that size. Right now they're very small and if they're seed-starts then I would be very surprised if they started showing sex yet, let alone begin budding.

Did you start from seed or clone? That's a very important bit of information you've left out.

You can expect them to hit 3'-4' tall easily in pots that size.

C

comeupg

12/12 from seed day 48 actually he miscalculated. When i posted before it was day 45

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
they arent ready yet, they need to mature for little from seed before you can flower them

L

Lost

We cannot tell anything without pics. If they have been 12/12 for as long as you say, and no bud formations, you have some serious issues. Smell means little. Pics!

Your overly concerned with how fast your going to harvest. You need to grow a nice plant before you even think about going 12/12. Again we need pics. You could have reveg issues, among other things. How many fingers are on your fan leaves? Again we need pics...

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

You know, pics. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more.....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
so about how many days is he lookin at?
It's not a time thing, it's a maturity thing. They need to be, generally, about 6-8 nodes-worth of growth. First, you'll see that the leaves of the new baby are growing directly opposite each other, this is called "opposed." Then, almost as soon as the growth switches to an alternating pattern, the plants will begin to show sex. Look for the alternating pattern to occur, then you start looking for sex. This is true with all seed starts of cannabis.

There is no way they can begin to set bud if they are immature, that's like trying to knock a 5yo girl up--just can't be done. They will mature just fine under 12/12 lighting, but it takes a lot more time to figure out who's who and what's what since you're starting out with seeds.

Are you picking up what I'm putting down here? You and your friend can't hurry these babies along, you have to wait, ain't no two ways about it.

G

Gartner

Hey guys,

Still new here. Is there any way to get the admins to not have to approve everything? gotta wait real long for a reply...

Anyways,

my friends is on day 50 12/12 from seed CFL LST. We still have no budding. only folwer heavy smell. and looks like they're about to pop. There are 3 of them in 3/4 gallon pots under two main 200w cfls and 4 45w side CFLS.

My main question along with the others is will these small pots help them grow smaller because he is in a tiggghhttt space.

Let us know wats up thanks everyone.

P.s. we will try to have pics up tomorrow. Its really hard at his place. The biggest (northern lights blueberry) is a little shy of the diameter of a paper plate. The second two (lemon skunk and white widow) are a little large then a cd.) Tried to be as descriptive as possible

Its better to transplant to some big pot size as it grow,
So the plant will grow better..
The root will have some space to breath...

:harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom