Tiny rock hard buds, look familiar?

• Thread starter Madbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Is anyone familiar with these dime-size, rock hard buds?
Tiny rock hard buds look familiar

Madbud

Madbud

they look a little like the pgr special I find at the grey market head shops around me

bonus ask them for any strain and they can have it next week (or sooner)🤣
Friend sent the pic so i can’t offer much. Dispos here sell “smalls” but i havent tried any.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I have only been inside a dispensary to buy seeds. I I know legitimate dispensaries have to go through some rigorous testing before they can buy weed! Are PGR’s in weed something that is illegal for them to buy or sell? Or is it just frowned upon?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh, I know what it is and it’s a known possible carcinogen! But I was just wondering if it is illegal for dispensaries on the up and up to handle it! Maybe it varies from state to state! Or is it strictly for bidden in legitimate dispensaries? And I wonder if they even test for it?

A

alpha.ganjaguy

Hadn’t heard of PGR, i’ll pass that along. Reading pgr is soft, these little buds need a grinder.
opposite, plants grown with pgr's are typically rock hard dense, that's the entire point..
----
you can google your states regulations and what they test for afaik. To my knowledge they are not tested for (I don't even know if you could) and are most likely encouraged (speculating) as they are what give all the rec growers big harvest of dense nugs that the average rec user thinks is top quality.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Good question! I know they test for pesticide, fungicide, mold, etc.! I don’t know how deep their testing actually goes. Or how they are regulated! But I know legitimate dispensaries aren’t going to risk $1 million start up cost to sell back door weed! At least here in Calley, you better have an accurate paper trail!

A

alpha.ganjaguy

do dispensaries do that, I thought that's the growers responsibility.. oh you're in cali, then yes, probable 99% of what you see at the dispensaries is grown with pgr's.. it's not like a hidden secret

back door? who said anything about that lol but again, yes, especially in cali recs are notorious for it.. how do you think it gets to the black market.. I know ppl here in NY that go there and bring it back that way

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you’re in the United States, 99% of the dispensary weed is probably grown with PGR’s’s! Doesn’t look like they test for them! Just test for the basics! That sounds like a pretty, cynical attitude! Getting old! Buyer beware!

A

alpha.ganjaguy

I just did the Google and found that Washington State bans the use of PGRs for cannabis and all edible crops. There's actually a long list of banned products.
sadly though, like everything cannabis, there isn't one answer
Screenshot 2023 10 04 164428

Top Bottom