Tiny white bumps on upper leaves.. help!!

• Thread starter Asmodeus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

So yesterday in my mom closet, noticed these tiny white bumps on some of the upper leaves on only one of the plants. The "white" rubs right off, but the little stipling bumps remain.

My 1st thought was spider mites. Ive checked every leaf (top and bottom) with a magnifying glass, nothing . Placed a peice of paper under the leaves and shook the shit out if it, inspected the paper with a magnifying glass, no movement, nothing..

Does pm show these symptoms? Again, it you rub the bumps, the white rubs off but the bumps remain. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help guys!

Tiny white bumps on upper leaves help
Tiny white bumps on upper leaves help 2

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
It’s not sipder mites they leave noticeable damage that I can’t see on yours

it doesn’t look like pm

I do wonder if it’s blistering
How near is the light and what wattage is it

If it’s not that then I’ve no idea it doesn’t look like any bug damage I’ve seen.

The rust/brown spots where they there before this kinda looks like to much of something

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

It’s not sipder mites they leave noticeable damage that I can’t see on yours

it doesn’t look like pm

I do wonder if it’s blistering
How near is the light and what wattage is it

If it’s not that then I’ve no idea it doesn’t look like any bug damage I’ve seen.

The rust/brown spots where they there before this kinda looks like to much of something
Thanks gmix. They're fairly young clones, maybe 6 weeks old or so. They're under a 200 watt growers choice veg light. They were taking off like crazy so I dialed the light down to 25% to slow em down. Light is probably 2' above canopy. I did have a little gnat issue so nuked em with some bonide systemic insect killer which ive used before with no issues. Havent seen a gnat since. Soil is ocean forest. Out of this grouping of 4 clones, its the only one with these symptoms. Its also the most vigorous. Didnt even notice brown spots till you pointed it out. Im clueless, never seen this before .

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Ah right

I went over them again they do look blistered 2” ( inch ) is very close even on 25%

The others might be able to handle the light more saying that if you might of misssed signs they aren’t liking it.

Normally 20” is the lowest I’d go however at 25% you could try 15” definitely not 2” away though bud leds even dimed can be intense.

the bottom pic I def can see blistering the tops one a bit more iffy move the light up but keep a eye out to see if it continues

Next time try nematodes , you add them to the soil and they will munch any gnats up and provide protection till they starve, they are gentle and can live a bit without food

https://dragonfli.co.uk/products/fungus-fly-killer-gel-nematodes

I’m not sure about the brown spots might be from to much amendments/npk however I’m not 100% sure

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Right on thanks for the feedback man. My op said 2' tho (two feet) lol.. Yeah I dont know what that blistering is, its like weed acne. The bumps are white and the white rubs off. Thats why I was thinking some kind of eggs or mildew. I donno..

Latest posts

Top Bottom