Tip curling on new growth

• Thread starter Woody75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Woody75

Woody75

What's causing the tips to curl and not the leaves? They seem healthy enough only 3weeks old banana Mac growing in batmix. The new shoots start curling straight away?

Tip curling on new growth
Tip curling on new growth 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
What's causing the tips to curl and not the leaves? They seem healthy enough only 3weeks old banana Mac growing in batmix. The new shoots start curling straight away?
hey, anyway you can take better/clear pictures?

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

The batmix may be too hot ...but its not reacting very bad to it...at this point patience a RO water its the best !!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Are these any better? My tablet camera isn't the best.
ok pics are a bit better.,
it could be a few things. firstly it doesn’t seemed to be overwatering, but how do you water, frequency? feed?
how big are pots/bags?
can you post a side pic of pot and plant? you may need to transplant too.
curling down tips can be a few things, but no need to worry, we are here watching, she’ll be fine..

Woody75

Woody75

I feed every three days only 1 litre and I use canna terra Vega, rhizotonic, and cannazyme 5 to 10 ml of each in 1 litre. Is that too much? Can't post a pic of the sides till later when the lights are off. The pots are 11 litres Wilmer pots I think.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, i would have to look up the ratios on those nutes but it seems like a lot but, mind you the photos are kinda blurry when zooming up in my iphone. that it doesn’t seem like the tips are burnt, i sorta see signs from just a touch too much watering possibly. could be just a touch too much nitrogen, i’m just kinda talking out loud here.

Top Bottom