Tips/advice/ solution's

• Thread starter Cnice22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cnice22

Cnice22

My plants leaves are getting to dry an droopy but now are starting to turn yellow at the tips
Tipsadvice solutions
Tipsadvice solutions 2

Anthem

Anthem

It appears they have received too much nitrogen. Flush your medium with just water and a low dose of cal mag. It looks like they are in flower?

Cnice22

Cnice22

Yea it just start doing this about 2 or 3 day ago an yea been flowering for about 2 weeks
dirt looks too wet?
what you using?
I just misted them a lil bit ago but as of now just water

Anthem

Anthem

Yea it just start doing this about 2 or 3 day ago an yea been flowering for about 2 weeks

This might sound like a stupid question, but did you drill holes in the bottom of the HD buckets before you planted ?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

ok, not sure how much you know about growing. people here will need info from you, as strain, lights, growing medium, nutrients.. etc
otherwise kinda guessing.

Cnice22

Cnice22

The pots were already ported an they are white widow auto but I've been using fox farm for the feed an un till next friday I'll have them under the led I've been running

Anthem

Anthem

The pots were already ported an they are white widow auto but I've been using fox farm for the feed an un till next friday I'll have them under the led I've been running
Are the buckets off the ground so the water can drain out of the ports?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
most of the time you have to add more holes in the bottom and along the lower sides, air flow in soil is as important as water.
do you know what kind of soil? looks compacted? does it dry out?

Cnice22

Cnice22

most of the time you have to add more holes in the bottom and along the lower sides, air flow in soil is as important as water.
do you know what kind of soil? looks compacted? does it dry out?
I dont exactly remember what kind of soil but I know it was a type of miracle grow for holding water an nutrients better an the top about an in to 3 will dry out before I water normally

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm down with the nitrogen and nut burn suggestion.
nice, u could help the fellas, with stats, all around: medium, lighting- that looks like a shrug... i don't recommend, misting; see powdery mildew... ph ppm, burnin watts, distance to light, par, if ya got it, leaf surface temp... etc. all the stats n ur head- it ain't bragging- it'll help anthem +, to know. even for an indi, that leaf looks anomalous, phat... ph, etc.

Anthem

Anthem

Yea there on a cookie sheet type so the run off can drain with out ruining my floor
Ok that is part of the problem. Those buckets have a lip around them that will allow the water to build up under the bucket. I always put pots at least an 1" off the ground for air flow. I think what is happening is the water is building up under the bucket and cannot properly drain.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I dont exactly remember what kind of soil but I know it was a type of miracle grow for holding water an nutrients better an the top about an in to 3 will dry out before I water normally
ok well, someone is about to suggest, a preferable, medium so... pay close attention. miracle grow, is more of an inside joke. I've used it, also; human, as well...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and tell the fellas u just finished "watering" them, just prior to the pic... if I'm wong- they need to know that, as well.

Cnice22

Cnice22

I'm down with the nitrogen and nut burn suggestion.
nice, u could help the fellas, with stats, all around: medium, lighting- that looks like a shrug... i don't recommend, misting; see powdery mildew... ph ppm, burnin watts, distance to light, par, if ya got it, leaf surface temp... etc. all the stats n ur head- it ain't bragging- it'll help anthem +, to know. even for an indi, that leaf looks anomalous, phat... ph, etc.
The leaf surface temp seemed to be good wasnt hot or cold an my lights normally about 18in above the plant the light I'm on is a 400watt

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

or u might just finish in current medium so u get the hang of it, in less expensive, non-zealot, DIRT. regardless- they're stressed, already and flushing, properly aerating... additives... gonna continue to freak em out. baby steps, small, changes, preferably, one thang, at a time. need to not mist, under light, anyway. but u change 10 things, RIGHT NOW... may never know what worked for u, prior to killin em, altogether. judges? micro adjustments; less is more, but u have the right, smart folks- already weighing in.
i need to chill... back n my corner. sorry.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The leaf surface temp seemed to be good wasnt hot or cold an my lights normally about 18in above the plant the light I'm on is a 400watt
i never suggest any products to people, just narrowing down the factors

Top Bottom