Tips and ideas for lowering costs of growing.

• Thread starter PROMETHEUSRISING
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Ahh ok didnt know that. Buy a new HPS with magnetic ballast instead its like 100$ if im not mistaken go for the 400W-600w

Any money you save buying HID you will lose in the first few months of paying your power bill. Then there is bulb replacements...

If you want the lowest cost, LED is always cheaper in the long run, even if you buy a horribly overpriced LED fixture.

jaynewbie

jaynewbie

This would be the best cheapest option i can find out there

54566304566c4be49fdebda3ca88f4e5

DIY PC Case! You can still get good decent buds using LST. or perhaps do a DIY Growing grow box using the following :-
Screenshot 1

B

Burned Haze

nutes: Grow More 20-20-20 ( 4000 gallons = $44 bucks and dry theres no dry shaking or stupid shelf lifes and this stuff is meant for cold water solubility, its awesome ) + 60% fulvic acid for cheap ( custumhydro) , a few bucks gets you kelp ( if you pick good brands and not water ) , than epsom salt and calcium nitrate ( theres so many things he could get but i wanted a basics line, it would work perfectly and growing is 30% environment+ of the end result , people pay way too much for nutes!)

that kind of nute plan would work and thats why so many ag use it, cheap and simple all the way down. grow more main rep recommends its for the beg stage veg stage- end stage veg, but i wouldn't be suprised if you tried plants full stage 20-20-20 ( since npk is npk) = easy peezy & 1 staged and 4,000 gallons ( just need to follow the staging of how to add the dry amendments so its stable)

Last edited by a moderator:
BigCube

BigCube

nutes: Grow More 20-20-20 ( 4000 gallons = $44 bucks and dry theres no dry shaking or stupid shelf lifes and this stuff is meant for cold water solubility, its awesome ) + 60% fulvic acid for cheap ( custumhydro) , a few bucks gets you kelp ( if you pick good brands and not water ) , than epsom salt and calcium nitrate ( theres so many things he could get but i wanted a basics line, it would work perfectly and growing is 30% environment+ of the end result , people pay way too much for nutes!)

that kind of nute plan would work and thats why so many ag use it, cheap and simple all the way down. grow more main rep recommends its for the beg stage veg stage- end stage veg, but i wouldn't be suprised if you tried plants full stage 20-20-20 ( since npk is npk) = easy peezy & 1 staged and 4,000 gallons ( just need to follow the staging of how to add the dry amendments so its stable)

I've used MG 20 20 20. It does work, though should have a bit of supplemental nutrients, it's not absolutely required in soil.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You are talking like lumens and par are different to the plant some how. They are both measures of the same light. The plant uses light. It doesnt care if you call it a lumen or par. Plants use lumens, just as much as it uses par. They are different measures of the same thing.

It's like you're saying cars dont run on litres, they only run on gallons.

It's just wrong. You post definitions as if they havent already been well defined in this discussion. All while not even grasping how it works.

You said plants dont use lumens. You are wrong. Now you are trying to spin it some how to make what you said right. It's not working. What you said was wrong, just admit it and be do e with it.

Copy and pasting definitions of things you obviously don't understand is not helping. You said something wrong, just fix it and move along.

Again one last time. Address what I said please. Find something wrong and I will admit it. Unlike some people...

But the phrase “Lumens are for Humans” is so catchy. ;-)

Top Bottom