tips and tricks for removing resin from fingers

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

ziggy1

Gloves are still the easiest and you can take smoke breaks and still flick the lighter without your fingers getting stuck to the wheel

R

RIcaregiver

High muxee
Are you speaking of washing the resin off or after you've rubbed your finger hash off?

As for myself i like to wear nonpowdered latex gloves then when i'm finished
i put them in the freezer for a couple of hr's take um out and blow up
like balloon and the resin pop's right off.

UMMMMM love that finger hash

I N Hail

That is funny as hell !!!

I'm making a note of that one !!

Peace,
Bill

F

fuzzy

No doubt,trying to take a bong hit with a bic sucks(lol) peace,fuzzy

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I use a 50/50 mix of alchahol and salt..It works super great for cleaning up my glass ware also and alot cheaper than those comercial cleaners

D

doucha

I use sesame oil then wash with soap and water. Alcohol would dry out my cuticles to the point they would bleed. The sesame oil makes them clean and supple. Im going to try the butter method next. Thanks every body 4 the heads up.

S

Stargazer

I use whatever kind of vegetable oil that is within reach at the time...end of problem.

D

dagreenboy

just use olive oil

All you have to do is put a little olive oil on a cloth, every once in a while just rub your hands on it, and hours later you'll still be clean as a...well, you get it. Just don't rub your eyes!! They will burn.

J

janavere

I am having great luck with the can of Ona enzymes I bought for odor...I grab a scoop full and rub all over my fingers...I am going to mix up a batch with all of your suggestions...I do massage therapy for a corporation and CANNOT SMELL LIKE GANJA. In my new mix will be...toothpaste, sea salt, olive oil, alcohol, orange oil and enzyme goop!

B

BBC

Hands down the best thing I've ever used, Olive oil. I prefer mine extra virgin. When my hairy arms are all sticky from brushing against the plants or my hands are coated, nothing works like olive oil. I pour some in my hand, rub over sticky areas, hot water rinse followed by some normal soap, and voila done in less than a minute. No ganja smell either, I just smell like I should be tossed with some salad. I will try some salt too next time. The gloves are going in the freezer as well.

L

Lost

Isopropl alchol. If it good nuff to make iso hash, glash, or budder, its good nuff to disolve resin off your hands...

30 seconds is all it takes to take the resin off your plant material with the stuff. Takes about the same to have it take the resin off your hands, arms, penis, whatever... lol...

A

amstercal

So I hate cleaning resin off me or anything else. Cleaning pyrex after making some oil can be a real chore. Tried the oil. LOVE IT!. I usually use super cold water and alcohol. No comparison. Oil, just whatever cheap vegetable I had in the cupboard, reduced the cleaning time to about 1/4. I imagine anything with natural oils in it would work though.

Cort

Cort

Isopropl alchol. If it good nuff to make iso hash, glash, or budder, its good nuff to disolve resin off your hands...

30 seconds is all it takes to take the resin off your plant material with the stuff. Takes about the same to have it take the resin off your hands, arms, penis, whatever... lol...

Id rather shoot for the extra virgin.

Gloves for me.

L

Lost

Whatever works for you. I have tried extra virgin and I did not have as good of results as with the iso (I still had to use iso when I was done) Perhaps a 50/50 mixture would work well.

I know this, when you make iso hash, you only get the material wet for 30 seconds before the material is stripped. If I washed plant material in extra virgin, would I have the same results? Just wondering :)

phenophinder

phenophinder

gloves in the freezer work well if you hand pluck, I prefer fiskars with non latex gloves

:smoke:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I Used

Butter for years, was a bitch to get the butter off. Now I use germ-x hand cleaner, 1 squirt rub fingers, rinse with water and your done. I'm talking daily rolling cleanup, for large scale trimming the gloves work great if you can stand them

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom