tips for watering

• Thread starter OGkusher420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGkusher420

OGkusher420

Tips for watering
Need advice on how to water without disturbing my plants. just entered flowering and they took off. maybe a hose and funnel.

ftwendy

ftwendy

View attachment 355328 Need advice on how to water without disturbing my plants. just entered flowering and they took off. maybe a hose and funnel.

Manifold with emitters, pumped or gravity fed. If funds are super tight try a hose and funnel with a shutoff valve on a broom stick. I did years ago... it was comical. Kind of becomes a two man job. Otoh you could also build a flood table (drained dry or pumped out if vert is at a premium). Good luck bro :)

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

One thing for sure...you better get something in mind...gonna be thick in there soon...but to not disturb...idk....quite a blend going there...good luck...good advise ftwendy.....B

urbanfog

urbanfog

top drip with a hose feed, fed off a external 18-30 gal tote fed by a pump? I use one for my veggers and it works but id say like the others, get something quick and personally automated. You'll have work to do soon ;)

Puscifer

Puscifer

top drip with a hose feed, fed off a external 18-30 gal tote fed by a pump? I use one for my veggers and it works but id say like the others, get something quick and personally automated. You'll have work to do soon ;)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Imho that's your best option. Put a "saucer" under each pot and stop the pump as soon as you see water puddling. Better get going, those things are gonna be wall/wall in a minute!

buddahslave

buddahslave

Homedepot sells black concrete tubes that can be used for drain to waist. You can use an eight foot pvc 1/2 pipe to reach the plants and feed from a rez. It will allow you to water without having to move the plants. If you are interested than let me know and I can post some photos. Hope this helps you:cigar:

Tank333

Tank333

Maybe make a couple of rolling platforms and put a couple plants on each? Attach a rope and pull em out every time you need to check em?

sensicloud

sensicloud

Lots of great ideas here. You could use the saucers with little caster wheels on them so you can move plants very easily. I've seen them at grow shops and even places like Meijer. Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom