Tips of leaves turning brown from top to bottom

• Thread starter Secret11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Secret11

Secret11

My autoflower West coast og started flowering like a week ago and i gave her pk 13-14 from plagron https://www.plagron.com/en/products/pk-13-14 this one and they say to give her 2ml per liter from the time she starts flowering or something like that so i gave her only 1ml per 1-1,3l of water when she started showing her first flowers and 3 days ago i started giving her 2ml instead of 1 since the flowers are bigger now, i'm growing in coco and water her everyday because i know it's a hydroponic medium so i guess it needs lot of water i'm also watering with hesi coco 3-4-5 fertilizer and when she was in veg i was giving her plagron terra grow but no problems in veg whatsoever only beautiful green leaves, the problem started like 2 days ago so i'll probably need to stop feeding her pk 13 14 since hesi coco is high in pk, right? I didin't water her yet today... Hesi coco also contains cal-mag B vitamins and sulfur which is good for flowering i've read but also enzymes and amminoacids and some other minerals like zinc, here's pictures of her
Tips of leaves turning brown from top to bottom 2

Tips of leaves turning brown from top to bottom

that's 500w led panel and all leds are still working fine although some appear to be a burned (4yo led panel, i'm also supplementing co2 with yeast and sugar which is next to her in the mason jar, here's more info from my tent (temp is in degrees celsius)
Capturewwpng

Secret11

Secret11

I think this might be P excess so i watered her now with no pk and only 3ml hesi coco per 1.2l of water and increased the panel distance a bit, any suggestions?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Mix tour veg and bloom 50/50. Don't go straight bloom.

Looks like start of K deficiency but K usually starts in the middle so I would say it's from to much light at the tops. May want to think about super cropping or bending and tying.

Secret11

Secret11

Mix tour veg and bloom 50/50. Don't go straight bloom.

Looks like start of K deficiency but K usually starts in the middle so I would say it's from to much light at the tops. May want to think about super cropping or bending and tying.
I increased the panel distance even more and moved it slightly away from the top of my plant so that much light doesn't go there and skipped pk 13 14 for 2 days but i think she can handle it now since the flowers are bigger.. The burn at edges which can be seen on the second picture closest bigger leaf progressed even a bit more at the top but nothing like that in the middle or bottom part of the plant. I don't wanna risk super cropping or bending, tried it once and i have no further experience with it so i'll just play it safe :)

Top Bottom