Tips on growing clones please!

• Thread starter Cams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cams

I want to buy a few clones off my friend, but a bunch of people are telling me they're sure to die if i do it outdoors.

It's my first time attempting to grow and i wondering if anyone could spare some good tips for outdoor growing.

The reason I wanna do it out doors is because I dont want to get caught up by my parents.

So please and thank!

420Gator

420Gator

you have to slowly intoduce them day by day for a little longer each time, im sure its better to have them under a high powered light before trying. sorry i cant be more descriptive ive only tried once and failed. better luck to you

M

Mr. Greenthum

Do u know that plants will have a stinky odor and they grow big

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I want to buy a few clones off my friend, but a bunch of people are telling me they're sure to die if i do it outdoors.

It's my first time attempting to grow and i wondering if anyone could spare some good tips for outdoor growing.

The reason I wanna do it out doors is because I dont want to get caught up by my parents.

So please and thank!

are u 18 years old Cam? reason i ask because of your parents issue:)

gtd

B

bastard_x

dont put them in direct sunlight for the first few days. they love filtered light i.e. under a screen or greenhouse roofing matierial. you can also set them in trays of vitamin b1 solution to ease the stress.

Top Bottom