Tips on making my plants grow out

• Thread starter Holden9cox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Holden9cox

Holden9cox

just looking for some tips on how to make my plants grow out and not up. I generally know how to tip but that’s about it. This will also be my first time doing indoor. They are autos on 20 hours of light

Tips on making my plants grow out
2Bad

2Bad

just looking for some tips on how to make my plants grow out and not up. I generally know how to tip but that’s about it. This will also be my first time doing indoor. They are autos on 20 hours of light
Topping . And having the light distance just right will make it so it's not stretching towards it.

quirk

quirk

The first thing is to get your autos, instead of the basil? in the light footprint to prevent any more stretching. My choice would to be use Lst to end up with an even canopy.
How old are those plants?

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I would get rid of the other plant,it can attract bugs ,if it doesn't have some already. You will need to get them healthy before worrying about topping them,they're not healthy enough, so topping them would dig a deeper hole. JMO best of luck.

Top Bottom