tips starting to yellow/brown. help!

• Thread starter snickers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
the tips of the lower to mid level leaves are beginning to yellow /brown. as a first timer im not certain of my assessment. deficiency? toxicity? nitrogen? can anybody help?

S

staples29

Could be a m deficency, not 100% but this could be it. The newest issue of skunk has alot of good stuff in it, I think thats wear I read that,

B

BayArea

pics? If the viens of the leaves remain green, and the yellowing is occuring in older leaves it most likely is mag. def. Some more details about the grow would help.

S

supasticky

It could be the start of nutrient burn or maybe they're too close to the light? Pics would help.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

the tips of the lower to mid level leaves are beginning to yellow /brown. as a first timer im not certain of my assessment. deficiency? toxicity? nitrogen? can anybody help?

Dude need pics, how far along in bloom are u, what nutes are u useing how much are u feeding them, never ask for help without a pic or some kind of discreption of ur nute regime, cant be of much help without it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I did a search for Brown tips and found this thread,
I tryed to get pics..
Browntips

Best ewok , 1st week of flower the plant looks happy (praying)
this is the only plant that has brown tips and all are fed the same
Maybe no big deal?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thanks Chobble :)
It hasnt gotten any worse so I guess it will be fine...the buds are growing fast :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom